Alien (The Movie) Rebooted

Venomized

I heard a while ago that they were going to Reboot/Remake the original Alien movie. I am curious if this is still going to happen, and when it will. Of course there is no reason to reboot/remake it because it is one of the best movies ever done and it can still compete with sci-fi movies now-a-days. But it would be interesting to see what they would look like now-a-days. Any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Wow, that's a nice info Venomized, but frankly I don't really want to see a REBOOT of Alien. I'm sick & tired of them reboots, like all those 3-D movies. They're going crazy with this.

I'd rather want to see a ALIEN 5 with Sigourney Weaver and Lance Henriksen in James Cameron Style (Aliens - 1986).

Yeah I know Batman was a great reboot. But they can really mess things up here, so they gotta be careful if they will do any. ;)

Wow, that's a nice info Venomized, but frankly I don't really want to see a REBOOT of Alien. I'm sick & tired of them reboots, like all those 3-D movies. They're going crazy with this.

I'd rather want to see a ALIEN 5 with Sigourney Weaver and Lance Henriksen in James Cameron Style (Aliens - 1986).

Yeah I know Batman was a great reboot. But they can really mess things up here, so they gotta be careful if they will do any. ;)

I ahte all the 3-D movies! Pointless and useless. If it was like universal studios 3-D that would be sick,, but it isn't. I agree with you but I like more movies than not risking making the movie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

2 thumbs up for that comment!!!! nothing like "aliens"

• 2 weeks later...

well in my eyes , if they do remakes say everyten years or something the reason i think is because they cant think of anything fresh or they just want to con the people into seeing it again only with updated stuff i mean i perfer alien 1 the way it was tbh, i dont want it to chance but thats me.

Unfortunately the Alien prequel is no more. Instead Ridley Scott is creating a new movie loosely based on the Alien mythology. The new franchise will be called Prometheus. Damon Lindelof is finalizing the script. The movie has a tentative release date of March 09, 2012.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2011/01/15/alien-prequel-no-longer-an-alien-prequel/