Out of print already?

Why has this disappeared from all the big retailers all at once? It's not even a year old for fuck sake. Amazon, NewEgg, Walmart, Gamestop. Nobody has it in stock. I was waiting for the usual 19.99 run on Amazon to pick this up. Now I guess I'll have to order it from the 3rd party sellers.

I know what you mean,

I went to pick this game up from Gamestop because I have a gift card with like $28 bucks left on it. None of the local stores (4 of them) had a new copy and only one on the other side of town had a used copy.

I ended up getting a new copy from Best Buy because they had 3 left for $19.99 each.

I've held off getting Dead Rising 2 in any form until now, but Off the Record was a good buy, fun and sandbox mode is killer.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to purchase mine used for around 16 bucks at Gamestop. Strangely the Games on Demand price of the game is cheaper than Dead Rising 2...which, for some god awful reason, is sitting at 29.99. Which is strange considering it, like many other 30-40 dollar games on GoD, is Platinum Hits (thus it's 20 bucks).

Anyways, last I saw new copies at Walmart was probably...a month ago. I haven't really been looking for it as of late and only picked up recently because a buddy was willing to do all of it co-op with me. Where I live (currently) that's all there really is in the line of new-games...X_X no Targets, no Best Buys...I hate it. BUT...moving in a month to a much better selection'd city =)