Hey Mom, Look At Me!

j9292

Kill me now, Please.

Let's just make this the hardest achievement ever. Really though it's really hard I have 490/500 and I think I will forever. I'm not bad I have 400 medals and counting but this... This is impossible. Please anyone that has a video of them doing this I would love to watch to prove it can be done. So if anyone has done this please post a video and or any tips that can help me beat this before I dive down my stairs.

Edit: I got the achievement today after trying for awhile and finally got it here is a video for for any tips that I might have not been able to up into words.

Sorry for the bad quality this is the only way I can record footage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17leEDOK5X4]Hey Mom, Look At Me! Trials Evo Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by j9292

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have... pretty much given up on this achievement. For now at least.

It's impossible for me. I've tried three bikes (Phoenix, Gecko, even Scorpion) and they all have failed me. Phoenix and Gecko look to be the best choice though.

Farthest I've got is at the last plywood piece right in front of the finish and somehow my front wheel skimmed it and the clown faces or w/e thought he would laugh his ass off at my misfortune.

"You're gonna die clown!"

Made me think of this haha...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAMmUhHeT1I]Happy Gilmore Clown Smash - YouTube[/ame]

Took me well over 1000 tries to get this pain in the ass achievement.

I first tried with the Scorpion, but I found it quite stiff. After 500 tries or so I changed to the Phoenix. After another 500 tries I got the achievement.

The only tip I can give is to feather the the throttle rather then going att full speed. Gives you more control over the rider.

Good luck!

For me the wheelie one wasn't too bad, took me several attempts but i spent no more than half an hour on it. Just need to gold the extreme tracks which are a pain in the backside, i would say i am fairly good at trials so these should hopefully come soon enough.

Two complete runs of 500, and about 300 extra totalling about 1.3k faults before I finally managed it, and it was far from flawless. At first I felt I wouldn't manage it, and I even messaged a friend saying it was worse than Marathon. Now I have it, I'm certainly not on a level currently to complete those final 3 extreme tracks to Gold standard.

Goodbye Trials Evolution completion. :(

Edited by RickyMcG

I did it after about 25/30 tries or so I found it best to use the Gecko and go hell for leather up the first ramp then from the top of the ramp take it easy making sure to use your break if you think your going to fall. Don't forget to do the "back wheel bunny hop aswell" this helped me in getting down the "steps" towards the end....

Hope something in here helps you guys

I don't get why this achievement causes so much trouble. I got it in 750 tries.

On the other hand, "All is Gold" is just impossible. It took me 1300 tries just to get bronze on the first of extreme tracks. I thought "Demon on Wheels II" was very difficult but getting gold on 3 extreme tracks is impossible with my skills. I can't even get silver, let alone gold. So I give up, bye-bye 100% in Trials: Evolution.

That was very amusing. The funniest thing probably was you editing it and telling everyone you got it.

I don't mean to start to throw tissy fit but feel free to add me and compare game and/or check me on the leaderboards. After you have done that tell me so I can remove you.

I don't mean to start to throw tissy fit but feel free to add me and compare game and/or check me on the leaderboards. After you have done that tell me so I can remove you.

I wasn't stating that I didn't believe you got the achievement. I was stating that I found it funny that you said it was extremely hard and then later that day you got the achievement. Sorry you misunderstood my post.

I wasn't stating that I didn't believe you got the achievement. I was stating that I found it funny that you said it was extremely hard and then later that day you got the achievement. Sorry you misunderstood my post.

Oh it's fine sorry for being such a debbie downer about it man. I guess i got it with a bit a of luck.

I've not got to that yet, been busy playing other games.

Im doing the hard tracks, i now need 135 medals, so far 101, I got no chance of unlocking the rest of the game as im the type of person who struggles like hell to get gold even on easy tracks.

I preferred the system they used with the 1st game, pass enough tracks and it unlocks more and i managed to finish some of the extreme. Though i didnt like the one where i had to do a tourament to unlock a bike cuz 4 the life of me i cant stop faulting.

Only got the Uphill Struggle and Magic Marker to gold for the achievement, should hopefully get it today. Uphill struggle isn't too bad, i got to 71metres without too much effort and can get there quite often before i do some schoolboy error to mess it up.

As for magic marker, again its not too bad as long as you can get past the two lines where you have to jump to reach.

Only got the Uphill Struggle and Magic Marker to gold for the achievement, should hopefully get it today. Uphill struggle isn't too bad, i got to 71metres without too much effort and can get there quite often before i do some schoolboy error to mess it up.

As for magic marker, again its not too bad as long as you can get past the two lines where you have to jump to reach.

Any tips for those jumping bits on Uphill? After the 2 wooden beams, but before the TNT section

Any tips for those jumping bits on Uphill? After the 2 wooden beams, but before the TNT section

I can't really give you any tips rather than use your momentum to take you past the rest once you get past the gate. There is are about two spots where you can take a "rest" before attempting the next section.

If you want to view my replay then go ahead as i just got a platinum medal for 113 metres. I'm ranked 406th i believe.

GT- MartyMcFal

EDIT - Done those last two, so 500/500! :)

Edited by MartyMcFal

This achievement makes me want to sit in a corner and cry myself to sleep. Anyone care to join me?

Same here.

I find it odd how it's apparently not that hard yet almost impossible for some? I know it has to do with knowing how to control wheelies, but it's just such a pain in the ass to do.

It has to be a perfect run through and I love how some have done it with like 11 or so faults but me has taken over 2000 just to get close.

F**k this achievement.

Edited by Nevander