Green Pad Question

Aphlix

Out of curiosity...you hit the other pads with your sticks and press the A button for green? I'm sure that looks awesome :p

But anyway. You have to use green for every starpower activation anyway, so NO greens isn't really possible.

Out of curiosity...you hit the other pads with your sticks and press the A button for green? I'm sure that looks awesome :p

But anyway. You have to use green for every starpower activation anyway, so NO greens isn't really possible.

Yes I do :p I'm taking a few vids anyway and they are hilarious!

For SP I just use the kick and then press A, simple really. It would be nice to find a greenless song (Excluding SP Activation :p)

Btw what exactly is wrong with the pad

He said in his OP... it broke off. as in not attached to the body of the kit any longer. I've seen pics of that happening before. Too late now but they make aftermarket struts that attach underneath for additional support of the outer pads. You could attempt a fix if the wiring isn't too fubar and you have some creative mechanical skills.

HA! Anger Management... love that movie.

Man you play alot.. I've never seen the bubbles form on the RB1 Kit before, you must hit the shit outta that thing, AND you broke off a pad.

Spot on, Spot on.

Sad is it may sound, Ive been playing so much over the year I have had it, and about a million attempts on RttH trained me up :D And I just became obsessed.

Yet to buy an actual drum kit though :(

Wow. Those are some F'dUBAR drums.

Now that I've actually said something on-topic (well, sorta), I'd just like to mention that where you have your Xbox in the most recent pic is a horrible spot. If you can get it onto wood floors or a thin carpet, you'll most likely get better results. My experiences with rugs and Xboxes are not good, including a RROD (or maybe two), game freezes, glitches, etc. And that rug looks to be made from relatively thick material. IDK if you've had any problems with it, but you may want to find a better, cooler spot for the Xbox.

Clear ventillation pathing for any electronic gear is a must, but for something like an xbox it's downright imperative.

Since you destroyed your drum kit you may either want to wait until Rock Band:The Beatles comes out and hope they have peripherals immediately available over there, or maybe you need to invest in an ION kit since you seemed to ride your old kit so hard into the ground... I mean like damn dude.