Research PhD achievement

jeremyh120

I just finished the game today and unlocked everything else besides this one. I did have to go back for nitro splicers but I did end up finding one but PhD never unlocked? I know for a fact I have all 3 bots. (camera turret and flying) Is this a common problem?

I think I'm just unlucky. I know nothing like that happened because I was also going for no vita chambers. I have read a few posts on here about this happening and one guy even said it randomly unlocked while he was just running around snapping pictures of nothing. So I may try that, but ultimately I'll probably have to do a quick run through again to see if it will unlock. At least the audio dairy one unlocked... that would have taken forever to re-do. Staying optimistic, ha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

You might have completed the research on one of them, got the achievement, then died later without saving after you maxed out that particular research. I almost did this but i realized it before it was too late, so go back and take pictures of each of them again and you'll know if this is the case.