113 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Leader?

• Captain Cutter
    • Sergeant Forge
    • Professor Anders
    • Arbiter
    • Brute Chieftain
    • Prophet of Regret

Forge is probably the best overall just 'cause of his ability to get your supplies going and rush, but I think that Regret is the most fun.

He's pretty much unstoppable once you have him and his beam fully powered, and have a steady stream of resources :p

Forge is probably the best overall just 'cause of his ability to get your supplies going and rush, but I think that Regret is the most fun.

He's pretty much unstoppable once you have him and his beam fully powered, and have a steady stream of resources :p

Not really.. There are counters out the ass for Regret.

Arbiter will beat Regret 1v1

USNC have disruption bombs.

They're all so beastly!

Anders makes every unit you build easily upgradable and those hawks make people quit.

Forge's supply efficiency (advanced supply for 225 vs 325 and in half the time) makes rushing twice as deadly.

Cutter makes expanding not only easy but dominant, every time you lay down a foundation with him you can instantly put up turrets with your free station upgrade (a 300 supply savings).

Chieftan makes expanding a breeze too, his storm wipes out those AIs who hold down expansions in a few seconds.

Regret should say something more poignant when he unleashes heavenly fire on his enemies, it's just too cool for it not to be witty.

Arb is just scary.

I'm gonna have to say Forge gets the fav.

im not too sure,

if i had to choose id would have to be forge/anders the best because of grizzlies and HAWKZ

just because for the one online match i played, me and friend had 18 hawks each and sent them in - absolutley pwnt the enemy bases lol (wish i coulda seen their face :))

I am going with Sgt. Forge because of the gnarly Grizzlies and also as an added bonus you get the cool Cyclops as well and I just like these units aethestically but they are also good in the game as well.

I haven't really played alot with the Covie Leaders and I am sort of bummed they don't get cool special units (well Brute Chieftien gets Chopper...) so like they don't seem as different to each other as UNSC Leaders but I would have to go with Prophet of Regret because he shoots cool beams out of his chair-unit.

I haven't really played alot with the Covie Leaders and I am sort of bummed they don't get cool special units (well Brute Chieftien gets Chopper...) so like they don't seem as different to each other as UNSC Leaders but I would have to go with Prophet of Regret because he shoots cool beams out of his chair-unit.

Actually they each get special units. Regret gets honour guard elites, Arbiter gets suicide grunts, and the Chieftain gets brutes and instead of ghosts you get choppers.