About DLC

TRAGICTRIXIE

• 2 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed 3's DLC will contain a wacky extra slice of narrative best described as a "what the f***" side-story, the developer has revealed.

"We know that not everyone will buy it," Assassin's Creed 3 director Alex Hutchinson told us at Eurogamer Expo. "So it's a 'what the f***' chunk of story that, if you missed it, the next game will still make sense."

"You will never guess what it is," animation director Jonathan Cooper added.

Ubisoft has already announced plans for an Assassin's Creed 3 season pass - a first for the series. But what that will actually include has yet to be divulged.

"It's that early that we haven't decided. There are debates as to where we draw the line in the various chunks [of the story]," Hutchinson explained.

"And unlike some people we really don't start work on it until the game is finished. It is not on the disc."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-28-assassins-creed-3-dlc-will-be-a-what-the-f-chunk-of-story

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I read somewhere that the Washington dlc will come in 3 pieces. Ill look around for that info again to confirm.

and here we go this is from the official site.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-66233&ct=tcm:6-231-32

Greetings Assassins,

We are pleased to officially announce the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass!

The Season Pass will give you access to all five upcoming downloadable content packs which are slated for release within six months after launch. Assassin’s Creed III downloadable content will feature an all-new single-player campaign told through three episodic content packs in which players will experience an alternate history of the American Revolution dubbed “The Tyranny of King Washington”. As the revolution comes to a close, a new and most unexpected enemy emerges. Driven by the desire to secure the fate of the colonies, the Revolution’s greatest hero, George Washington succumbs to the temptation of infinite power a new King is born.

In addition to this all-new single player experience, the Assassin’s Creed III downloadable content will feature new maps and characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience as well as other single-player missions

So looks like 3 out of the 5 is the Washington dlc I guess and the other 2 I would assume is multiplayer. Just my guess though from what ive read.

Ditto, I can't think of a game less suited for multiplayer and anything I've played of it just backs that up.

Everything i've played of the multiplayer goes completely against the opinion you've come to. A multiplayer game that rewards you for being smarter than your opposition is a good thing...