The Whole Gang's Here Easy way!!!

Ndavis55

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Talk to the companion and pick the option that says something along the lines of "I think it's time for us to depart" and you can direct them to the Lucky 38.

Thanks. I just had to go to lucky 38 and talk to Mr. House for the first time so I can unlock the suite and I got the achievement.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow thanks so much for this, it worked the first time I tried it. After the game glitched and it didnt work for me the right way, this was nice to find.

thank you!

Thank you very much OP. I simply had to dismiss him 6 or 7 times and the achievement poped up. No need to wait till he is in his shack, no need to repair item...good thread.

lol i dont know how he found it, just grateful he did.

After trying to get them

in my first play through an the achiv not popping-

I'm glad someone found a way around having to play the game

all over again. Played it twice now, dont want to play it anymore, lol

so this find was cool ;) thanks again! :drunk

Makes me wonder how people found these glitches.

OP: "Ooh! I'll try dismissing and re-recruiting him 7 times, that might pop the achievement!"

It's hard to imagine... Not implying anything, just wondering...

Worked like a charm for me except when I got back to Raul's Shack he said that he couldn't repair anything as he didn't have his tools and I'd be better speaking to him at his shack. I thought I'd leave his shack and go back in but it popped when I went out, so I didn't need him to repair anything for me.

• 3 weeks later...

STILL WORKS

I went into my memory, went to Fallout and deleted the "Title Update #5", then attempted this. I dismissed him 4 or 5 times, then had him repair something (when he wasn't my companion). After a few seconds the achievement popped. This is to confirm you can still do this. Thanks a lot for posting this!!! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
HAHA! this worked like a freaking charm and this is with the latest patch as of the date of this post. Cass was the last companion and i was too evil that she always attacked me and i thought id have to start a new game. thanks!!!

Yup it still works. It's worth noting that all of the other companions must be alive for this. It didn't work when Boone died and I tried this. You don't have to have every other companion however.