Pro Club Sign-Up and 11vs11 Management

Tyger7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Let me know if you guys have room for a few more people for club glory or 10 man achievement. I could really use the help. GT Yofune Nushi

I've added you as a friend on there. Got at least 5 or 6 that are wanting the Virtual Football achievement so far. Will give you more info via messages on the Xbox.

I'm also in need of the Club Glory achievement too so can help with that.

Hi, does anyone want to work through the 50 games with the same pro club achievement? I'm online for an hour and a half or so pretty much every evening (930 - 10 pm onwards) GMT so if anyone tends to be around at a similar time and wants to work through this over a few nights then just let me know.

Hi, does anyone want to work through the 50 games with the same pro club achievement? I'm online for an hour and a half or so pretty much every evening (930 - 10 pm onwards) GMT so if anyone tends to be around at a similar time and wants to work through this over a few nights then just let me know.

I'm available at that time most nights so it would be ideal. I've already got the achievement but need to play more games with my pro so I'm happy to help. However, I can't start it just yet as I'm trying to get 10 players to help me acquire the Virtual Football achievement. There's a session up with about 8 participants so far if you want to help some fellow gamers out?

After I've got that I'll play whenever.

I'm available at that time most nights so it would be ideal. I've already got the achievement but need to play more games with my pro so I'm happy to help. However, I can't start it just yet as I'm trying to get 10 players to help me acquire the Virtual Football achievement. There's a session up with about 8 participants so far if you want to help some fellow gamers out?

After I've got that I'll play whenever.

Hi, if there is any room for me in that 10man session, I would like to be involved?

I've played around 15games in my pro club and I don't think the other person in the club is playing the game any more..

I'd be interested in playing for the 10v10 cheev, then concentrating on the 50game cheev, along with if we can be lucky, the cup win cheev.

Please let me k ow if I can be involved, preferably via xbox live.

My gamertag is - FWWCyrus

Thanks

I have created a club to try for the one man club achievement. The club name is KEYSTONE ICE. Message me in xbx if you need more information. Just trying to gathe some people so we will always have at least two people online so the club match counts. P.s I don't care about ranking or stats we can go 0-100 for all I care.

Ok, here it is... need all pro club achievements. Will create a club and will start first night with the "team training" achievement which is playing a practise match online with pro club. From here i would like to begin to play the 50 matches for "one club man". This can be done in either 5 (10 game sessions) or 10 (5 game sessions) just to get out of the way. Correct me if I am wrong but i think a minimum of 3 players is needed, many more is welcome. Please message me @ GT: garethelly if interested. Will not be checking this post very often so might miss any replies. Would also like to get the club glory wrapped up as well here which would be a total of 85 gamerscore for the 3 achievements.

Edited by garethelly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...