Healing Hero not unlocking

I've perfected it multiple times now and it's not unlocking. Anyone else have this problem?

Are you doing all three attempts perfectly? I know the description says the third time but I have heard a couple people say this and when they went from the beginning and perfected all three it popped. Of course it just be your X1 being an X1 and unlocking late.

Are you doing all three attempts perfectly? I know the description says the third time but I have heard a couple people say this and when they went from the beginning and perfected all three it popped. Of course it just be your X1 being an X1 and unlocking late.

Yeah I'm perfecting the third time like every video guide I've seen. Which is the part where you get him the medkit. Probably should try from the beggining of the level then and perfect every sequence to see if that works

When it says save Karl for the third time without any mistakes, it means the entire level. Getting him out the rubble, When you first get him to the hospital and after you get the med-kit. You can do it out of order though, cause mine popped after completing the second section.

The reason it says 'Save Karl for the third time without making any mistakes' is because this is the third time Anna has saved Karl's life. First when he is left behind after the zeppelin crash, then when he almost freezes to death while trying to reach Saint Mihiel.

Screw the annoying little sh*t of a kid in the last sequence. His constant crying was seriously doing my head in, especially when having to repeat the process a couple times to learn the button sequence. lol

I feel your pain. This is such a STUPID FUCKING cheevo. Ubisoft just had to add this pain in the ass to a wonderful game. I had so much rage over this. To me the second line in the 3rd stage was the worst. very annoying

• 2 weeks later...
Screw the annoying little sh*t of a kid in the last sequence. His constant crying was seriously doing my head in, especially when having to repeat the process a couple times to learn the button sequence. lol

My thoughts exactly! I'm not even gonna bother anymore... So glad i now can let peace of shit achievements like this slide and say: fuck it! No 1000 GS for me then...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I have played through the entire level and done all the sections perfectly three times now and the achievement is not popping. These three attempts were all perfect runs through the entire level in a single go. I'm not sure why it is not popping.

I checked my smartglass and it shows 0% locked as well, so its not an issue on the backend of the XBL....

EDIT: After performing all three perfectly again two more times, I decided to try a power cycle on my xbox (hold down the power button, wait 30 seconds for the xbox to fully shut down, remove the power cable for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and reboot the system). After performing this, I reloaded the level and then perfected the first section one more time and the achievement popped immediately.

If you know you have done it perfectly and it has not unlocked for you, try a system power cycle described above and it might help unlock like it did for me.

Edited by Aesir Renegade

• 4 weeks later...

This also happened to me tonight. I did all 3 QTE's after you bring Karl the medkit perfectly, multiple times. Still, the achievement didn't unlock. I'm guessing that to get the achievement, you also must do the first part perfectly from when you first find Karl and pull him out of the rubble. I knew I had missed once or twice in that section, so I reloaded the whole chapter and started over. I pulled him from the rubble and did those QTE's perfectly, and sure enough. Right there by the rubble, right when I finished the last button press, the achievement popped. So if you're having trouble getting it, make sure you get all of his QTE's perfectly from when you first pull him from the rubble at Emile's Farm to the Hospital in Saint Mihiel. That should do it. :)

• 2 months later...

Not trying to sound like an ass here, but it's weird seeing so many people struggle with this achievement. I think it's mostly confusion over the whole 'save Karl for the third time'.

Like he said:

The reason it says 'Save Karl for the third time without making any mistakes' is because this is the third time Anna has saved Karl's life. First when he is left behind after the zeppelin crash, then when he almost freezes to death while trying to reach Saint Mihiel.

And then the third time is when you find him at the farm and rush him to the hospital.

this is starting to bring back my old Through the Fire and Flames nightmares

Aah, the horrors of the Inhumane Achievement... haha.

• 3 months later...
Got so pissed with this stupid cheevo I flat out turned off my console after the 30th try. I can handle the first two lines of the medkit part fine, but it's always the last string that jumps all over the place that kills me.

LOL. I hear you. I have been trying for two days to get this. On the third QTE and I kept on messing up. Got close to the end and ended up making a mistake. Stressing me out so I just saved Karl but only got that regular cheevo and not the one for not making any mistakes. May try to go back later, but I am not sure.