Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine. I guess epic fixed the level 100 requirement with the last update. I was already green 77 and had all 65 medals done about a month ago. I was working toward gaining some levels this afternoon and it popped after getting a medal. This is good news for everyone who re-upped.

Just got mine. I guess epic fixed the level 100 requirement with the last update. I was already green 77 and had all 65 medals done about a month ago. I was working toward gaining some levels this afternoon and it popped after getting a medal. This is good news for everyone who re-upped.

I forgot to mention that that happened with me too - had 65 medals and was doing some recon ribbon boosting, got to level 200 then exited the game and it unlocked straight away :)

EDIT: Just reread what you said and realised I misunderstood. So i didn't need to get to level 200 after all, i could've just reonyed something? well that's even better :)

Edited by I R BFOG

Extremely Serious here. Thanks for saving me an extra night of recon ribbon boosting to level 400!

Thanks for the info that's great to hear, need about 1,000 more TDM matches and I'll have S3.0 too.

So The achievement will pop before i am green level 100 if i re onyx something? Just wanted to clarify, i would hate to miss the achievement unlock after all of this! :p

So The achievement will pop before i am green level 100 if i re onyx something? Just wanted to clarify, i would hate to miss the achievement unlock after all of this! :p

Well I didn't take a look to see if there was a check mark next to my 100 after I downloaded the update. I went straight to act 2 chapter 2 because I just wanted to get up to 80. After doing about 20 reloads it unlock for me. It happened after I had re-onxyed the one for being number 1 in an arcade chapter. I went back and checked my stats and I had both the check marks. It only makes sense for EPIC to have fixed it because anyone who is going for seriously would have already hit 100 before the 65th medal. Good luck to anyone still going for this achievement.

Well I didn't take a look to see if there was a check mark next to my 100 after I downloaded the update. I went straight to act 2 chapter 2 because I just wanted to get up to 80. After doing about 20 reloads it unlock for me. It happened after I had re-onxyed the one for being number 1 in an arcade chapter. I went back and checked my stats and I had both the check marks. It only makes sense for EPIC to have fixed it because anyone who is going for seriously would have already hit 100 before the 65th medal. Good luck to anyone still going for this achievement.

Would've made sense in the first place if they didn't include a check-mark for being level 100, since one of the Onyx Medals requires you to be lvl 100

any one else had this happen. i'm less than a week away from seriously 3.0 and already at green 100 ( with 500,000+ xtra exp) and don't won't to reup and level to 100 again.

I unlock Mine a few weeks ago, of course I used 3 Consoles Boosting... But finally I got it... I'm not happy with myself coz I gain a few pounds in the time consuming achievement Seriously 3.0 , But finalyy its outta the Way.

haha, gained a few pounds

I finally got the achievement! Here it is on video!

gamerboyTHXtss completed the game Gears of War 3 - they are the 224th gamer on the site to complete it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_4rMpV_8Hg]Gears of War 3 - Seriously 3.0 Achievement Unlocked Legit! 2000G! - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by SpongebobRoundpants