Black Ops Zombies | Ascension DLC Achievement Guide | With Strategies & Secret Song

ImmenseZ

A Detailed Guide To Getting The Following Zombies DLC Achievements;

Tutorial To Get To The Power, Magic Box & Tips:

-

- The eagle has landers (35G):

-

(In Ascension, escape on all 3 lunar landers)

Activating the rocket to open the Pack-a-Punch room:

-

- Space race (45G):

-

(In Ascension, Pack-a-Punch a weapon by round 8)

New Perks Details:

-

- Chimp on the barbie (35G):

-

(In Ascension, kill a space monkey with a fire trap)

- They are going THROUGH! (35G):

-

(In Ascension, kill at least 5 zombies with 1 Gersh Device)

3 Teddie Bear locations (click all to activate the secret song):

-

Hope This Guide Helps You All.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xC3P1QnlF0]YouTube - Black Ops Zombies | Ascension DLC Achievement Guide | With Strategies & Secret Song[/ame]

And Remember To Subscribe To Me Here - http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmenseZ

awesome video! :) thanks man...i hate the luck achievements on zombies..been trying to get the knife one on the frist zombie map for a while...but it nevers pops up for me.

Must be just unlucky...i seem to get the crossbow a lot but never the knife!! :(

One more thing does anyone know if the knife achievement will pop if you do on the new map?

Edited by Moogle356

Found this guide on Youtube, it seems to work amazingly well, i did it after like 4 trys.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APfv3cGnw9c]YouTube - CoD: Black Ops :: Space Race Achievement Guide (Solo)[/ame]

NOTE- In the description he says to buy revive if you find it hard to do it solo. However i had bad experiences with this as it meant there is a chance of monkeys coming within those 7 rounds thus you wont be able to get as much points.

awesome video! :) thanks man...i hate the luck achievements on zombies..been trying to get the knife one on the frist zombie map for a while...but it nevers pops up for me.

Must be just unlucky...i seem to get the crossbow a lot but never the knife!! :(

One more thing does anyone know if the knife achievement will pop if you do on the new map?

I find this so weird. You guys must rape the box too much, because I have honestly gotten the balls knife about every single game. It's like my favorite zombies weapon. Balls knife + sickle/bowie knife + PaP + Juggernog + Stamina-Up * how awesome I am = mad duckets, fools. I had 43 knife revives last night alone in one game. I've done it hundreds of times.

• 1 month later...