Release Date

Nusentinsaino

I just want this to hurry up and get released so I can sell it to gamestop while its still worth something, I enjoyed it but I'm over it now... I guess I could've sold it back before the price drop a few weeks back, then bought it used, beat reefer madness, and return it within a week for a full refund.

oh how I love exploiting gamestop's used game return policy... I like to think of it as a way to get back at them for ripping everyone off by buying it at half the price they sell it for. I can't blame them tho- gotta make those $$$

I just want this to hurry up and get released so I can sell it to gamestop while its still worth something, I enjoyed it but I'm over it now... I guess I could've sold it back before the price drop a few weeks back, then bought it used, beat reefer madness, and return it within a week for a full refund.

oh how I love exploiting gamestop's used game return policy... I like to think of it as a way to get back at them for ripping everyone off by buying it at half the price they sell it for. I can't blame them tho- gotta make those $$$

Yeah man I was thinking the same thing it's so close to the release date at this point I'm just gonna keep it. Something you might want to try is Amazon does trades now I do alot with them it's like the Wal-Mart of online shopping. They usually give more than GStop will too.

Yeah, the only time I have taken a game back after beating it was Sniper Ghost Warrior because I felt jipped at how short it was. I can't blame Gamestop for the prices they sell at, I bet they have a ton of games that they bought for $20 from people years ago still in back rooms.

I dont understand date 12.7. If I check website http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/LA-Noire-Rockstar-Pass/a47dd117-25c9-4034-82bb-d5f5917c3a93, is says

"The L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass includes all the following: The Broderick Detective Suit, The Sharpshooter Detective Suit, The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit, "The Naked City" Vice Case, "A Slip Of The Tongue" Traffic Case, "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case and "Reefer Madness" Vice Case."

So Reefer Madness also. So how is it? Is it really included or not? I dont buy this package yet.

I dont understand date 12.7. If I check website http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/LA-Noire-Rockstar-Pass/a47dd117-25c9-4034-82bb-d5f5917c3a93, is says

"The L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass includes all the following: The Broderick Detective Suit, The Sharpshooter Detective Suit, The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit, "The Naked City" Vice Case, "A Slip Of The Tongue" Traffic Case, "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case and "Reefer Madness" Vice Case."

So Reefer Madness also. So how is it? Is it really included or not? I dont buy this package yet.

If you buy the Rockstar pass you'll be able to Download Reefer Madness for free when it releases on the marketplace.

Marty - The Rockstar pass gives you access to everything as it's released, if you were to buy it now you'd be able to download the three currently available cases (A Slip of the Tongue, Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating) plus the extra suits and badges and then when Reefer Madness becomes available next Tuesday you should find that it is registered as free and you just need to download it.

I bought the Rockstar Pass straight away. It's a great idea.

I think if any other DLC becomes available it WON'T be included though.

Marty - The Rockstar pass gives you access to everything as it's released, if you were to buy it now you'd be able to download the three currently available cases (A Slip of the Tongue, Naked City, Nicholson Electroplating) plus the extra suits and badges and then when Reefer Madness becomes available next Tuesday you should find that it is registered as free and you just need to download it.

I bought the Rockstar Pass straight away. It's a great idea.

I think if any other DLC becomes available it WON'T be included though.

They're not planning any more DLC, so you have nothing to worry about.

Anyone know what time this will go live? it's been the 12th for almost 16 hours in Australia.... =)

EDIT: Never mind, according to Rockstar it'll be up at 3AM EST, which is in approximately half an hour

I was going to ask the same question. but 3am EST is 8 in Britain and I didn't see it when I looked. Maybe I'll have another look now.

Nope still nothing in either the marketplace or in game.