Official Bitching Thread

I didn't see one and I don't know if anyone else thinks this game needs one, but I really feel like bitching.

No party chat is stupid. I either get into rooms where no one is talking or everyone is screaming.

80% of the games I get into are so laggy that it is basically unplayable. I can play against bots fine, but that gets boring.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate soo many things about the private games route.

Why no party chat/private chat in private games?

Why are online games so laggy?

Why can't I pick what map I want to go to first?

Why does voting not work half the time (not seeing the vote/can't vote)?

Why can't you play private without bots?

Why doesn't pressing start in offline not pause the game?

Why does the Awardist medal not have a counter like everything else (e.g. 0/100)?

:mad:

I've never had a laggy match, everything works fine here except getting into a match with friends. The only thing I have to bitch about is boosters and the extremely annoying people playing it.

That's why on Xbox I'd rather stick to bot matches. That way I won't have kids ruin the game for me. I blame CoD for this horrible generation of Xbox gamers... it's so sad. :(

That's why on Xbox I'd rather stick to bot matches. That way I won't have kids ruin the game for me. I blame CoD for this horrible generation of Xbox gamers... it's so sad. :(

There are too many people out there who don't realize you can get awards to have fancy medals next to your name in bot matches.

It's weird though... I barely see anyone with medals, yet I've got all of them except the middle one and the one on the right is silver.

the only thing i'm disappointed with is that there are no silencers on the M4A1.

lol... took the words right outa my mouth, i agree man i miss the silencer on the m4, with that silencer that thing was bad ass, its still sick just when sneaking around it made the gun so much better with the silencer.

the only thing i'm disappointed with is that there are no silencers on the M4A1.

lol... took the words right outa my mouth, i agree man i miss the silencer on the m4, with that silencer that thing was bad ass, its still sick just when sneaking around it made the gun so much better with the silencer.

I also miss the silencer.

I'm not really bitching about this, but am I the only one who feels like their is a lack of maps? Especially a lack of NEW maps.

2 maps only for Gun Game....i mean Arms Race.

No silencer for the m4

Kids online play it like its cod

Laggy multiplayer

Can't look for matches with friends. It just doesn't work.

I actually had a 10 year old telling me that COD is better, and CS has shit graphics. Only immature idiot I've encountered so far. Everyone else seems like old school CS players like myself.

Oh, and fucktards that use their Kinect as a mic.

I actually had a 10 year old telling me that COD is better, and CS has shit graphics. Only immature idiot I've encountered so far. Everyone else seems like old school CS players like myself.

This, it broke my heart to hear 2 kids complaining that CS was a cheap copy of COD.

The lag was so bad last night i ended up playing offline with bots.:(

Am I the only person on this site not getting a single bit of lag? I can get in a match whenever I feel like it and they're always full matches with other people who aren't lagging.

Yes, I think you are. :p Every online public match I have been in, I've been lagging terribly.

My complaints:

- Hideous Lag

- sometimes when you replay the trial it removes all my buttons for no reason

- Whenever I turn my Xbox off it remembers all my setting except static crosshair it resets to dynamic

- Can't pause in offline mode

- Can't pick the map for private games

- Can't pick bot level for private games

- Can't be in party chat for private games

- Private games auto-fill with bots (At least give us the option to play 2v2/3v3 etc with no filler bots)

- No feedback during the matchmaking process (Even just telling me how many players / games have been found would be fine or even better let me pick my game from a list)

- Connection strength not shown in game (If I'm playing a game with no lag and 2 guys join and all of a sudden the connection gets awful and other people are lagging as well we should be able to identify the problem person and remove them)

[uPDATED 24/08/12]

When playing offline with bots why can't I change the map or pick the next map without going back to the main menu? Sure you get to pick the first but you can't change and even if you pick random it gives you one at random and then just gives you that same one over and over.

The game plays alright but the actual complete package feels really shoddy, if there aren't at least some improvements then Valve will have lost a customer.

Edited by Sigma

What? Why are you blaming Battlefield for this? What a random game to choose. Sniper rifles are just in the game... Plus people overused the snipers in the original CS.

Bad company 2 made everyone think they were a great sniper,and I know sniper rifles are in the game I'm not saying they are cheap but no one clearly understands what playing as a team means anymore everyone just has their own goals and treats this game like its tdm.

Let me use fucking party chat! The party system is what sets xbox online apart from the PS3 and this freaking game stops me from using it! It doesn't make sense that they want to eliminate "cheating" yet it completely destroys any chance at tactical play when the fucking enemy team can hear everything you say.

Let me use fucking party chat! The party system is what sets xbox online apart from the PS3 and this freaking game stops me from using it! It doesn't make sense that they want to eliminate "cheating" yet it completely destroys any chance at tactical play when the fucking enemy team can hear everything you say.

The enemy team only hears you if you play casual...

only played the trial version but my bitch would be at how slow and unresponsive the movement feels sometimes, other than that i really enjoyed it.

i also had to laugh at all the halo jumping knob heads, every single FPS game nowadays , people halo jump and its pretty embarrasing now. why wont developers take out jumping in online fps matches? its really not needed