60 Min defend organisation thread.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need this achievement. Got pissed off last night, managed to reach 53mins and then failed, you should have seen how annoyed we all were.

Im up for giving it a try tonight, i mean i know how to get it the cheating way but i would rather earn it. So anytime after 5pm GMT im available.

Got pissed off last night, managed to reach 53mins and then failed, you should have seen how annoyed we all were.

That's pretty much what happened to us the first (and second?) time. Whoever it was from the other night (legion, graf or k dog, can't remember exactly) came up with the ideal plan assuming you're attempting this with 16 people: 5 out shooting at a time, the rest back at base, swapping out whenever someone's out of ammo. Using this method it only became manic after the 50 minute mark ish.

Got it! Huge props to mistical and everyone else :drunk
:) That was great and fun. Feels great to have this achievement. We would of had the achievement earlier last night about 5 different times.

We beat it on Headquarters and had around 7 guys left with enough ammo at the end to last at least another 5 to 10 minutes. All I can say is conserve your ammo as much as possible, even though most of you already know this. I only used 3 M36 SAW's the entire 60 minutes, the first saw last 30 minutes and the other two (almost full ammo) lasted the last 30 minutes.

We were close a bunch of times before getting the achievement. One time we were down to 5 minutes left and one guy defending the base, they ended up throwing a gernade to kill him. Another time after that we were down to 2 minutes with 3 men left, 1 accidently killed a teammate trying to save him, then I went to defend the base with around 50 rounds left, he died and then finally I died 10 seconds later.

If anyone needs a host for this achievement or needs a few extra man, hit me a friend request at misticalx and hopefully I am available.

I am up for it! Send me an invite! Should be on from 5pm.

I got down to 5 minutes and then everyone thought someone else got the guy who got through. I ran as fast as i could, and shot the guy but he owned the base by then!:mad:

I hope to get this done, i did it multiple times on GRAW1!

Btw, what do you all use, i find HQ is a good map.

Best map to do this on is the Riverbank. I played Headquarters and there was 8 of us doing it then but we managed to shoot over 1500 people but that was only after around 30mins, now on Riverbank we only shot 1300 during the whole hour, due to it taking them longer to reach anywhere near the base.