Not buying GoW3

osea101

I haven't realized until now how disappointing this game has been. I beat the campaign and played a lil horde with random noobs and then I went on to Left 4 Dead. The game has been on the shelf ever since.

Is it just me or was the setting completely boring? I mean come on, the underground city and all of that was really boring and didn't have the feel of urban warfare that made up the core experience of GoW.

I didn't even bother with multiplayer after hearing all of the horror stories so now more GoW. They fucked this one up imo. Anyone else feel the same?

If you listen to peoples rants about how the multiplayer sucks you have to play it to see for yourself

which is the best part of the game

A mod should just make a complain thread and stickey it

for all the people that just want to complain..

If GOW stuck to similar levels, and esact same multiplayer.

Would any1 even buy GOW2..? No. Becoz they would still

complain about how its not changed, but when they do change

it, You still complain, There is no winning for them.

Maybe you should look into the game more before buying it

expecting it to be esactly the same, isnt it similar enough? :S

he probably pre ordered waited in line for 5 hours at midnight launch played it for 3 days straight then posted this thread on how he dosent like the campaign LOL the campaigning is freaking awesome it reminds me of how when you sit around with some friends and talk about what would be cool to have in a video game and say yeah theyll never do that though well they just did and pulled it out nicely playing the campaign once to me was worth 60 bucks and yeah i bet this guy will also preorder gow3 lol ...

Edited by SPRAYandPREYcom

i thought campaign was great. The 3rd and 4th act werent great but overall i thought it was good.

Horde is fun but once you beat it, it gets boring.

Multiplayer is fun but takes forever to get into a game. Once that patch comes out fixing that it should be a lot better.

For now though i am somewhat bored with the game.

I haven't realized until now how disappointing this game has been. I beat the campaign and played a lil horde with random noobs and then I went on to Left 4 Dead. The game has been on the shelf ever since.

Is it just me or was the setting completely boring? I mean come on, the underground city and all of that was really boring and didn't have the feel of urban warfare that made up the core experience of GoW.

I didn't even bother with multiplayer after hearing all of the horror stories so now more GoW. They fucked this one up imo. Anyone else feel the same?

You are a liar. You will buy GOW3 like everyone else whom says they wont!