Your Show Sucks (Guide)

sWo0p360

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Swoop. You may want to mention that you will hear the first TV that is located upstairs:

(this one) "1 TV - After going upstairs, shot the monitor in the corner.."

while looking for

"2 TVs - In the TV Station, in the production room with all the big screens, on the desk in the middle of the room.."

and while looking for

"1 TV - In the TV Station, in the studio, on a desk in the corner of the room (Left hand side as you go in)..."

Although you can't destroy this TV until you go upstairs, it sounds as if it is downstairs and might be confusing some people.

I kept hearing this TV as it was playing the speech upstairs and kept thinking that I had missed one in either of these two rooms. You'll hear it as you are in the production room with the big flat panels, as well as while in the main studio to the left as you go in. It's fairly loud so it sounds as if it is really close, but it is actually in the room above you.

Ok i've been trying to get this achievement for about 2 days now.....i've tried shooting every single TV mentioned and still have not received the achievement. I shot all the TVs even the ones gunned down by NPCs and enemies and even tried goin back to the one TV in Blackout, but everyone said that one is not needed. I gotta a few questions if any NPCs or enemies shoot the TVs does that count as if i shot them? Do I have to shoot them before any of the NPCs or enemies accidentally shoots them? I've been trying this soo many times and i've gotten every other achievement except for this one. Someone please help!! Thanks.

no just need the TVs destroyed in the one lvl called "Charlie Don't Surf" can someone help me on my question?

Ok i've been trying to get this achievement for about 2 days now.....i've tried shooting every single TV mentioned and still have not received the achievement. I shot all the TVs even the ones gunned down by NPCs and enemies and even tried goin back to the one TV in Blackout, but everyone said that one is not needed. I gotta a few questions if any NPCs or enemies shoot the TVs does that count as if i shot them? Do I have to shoot them before any of the NPCs or enemies accidentally shoots them? Also if you die and continue at a checkpoint do the previous TVs you destroyed still count as if you destroyed them or do I have to start all over? I've been trying this soo many times and i've gotten every other achievement except for this one. Someone please help!! Thanks.

no just need the TVs destroyed in the one lvl called "Charlie Don't Surf" can someone help me on my question?

Ok i've been trying to get this achievement for about 2 days now.....i've tried shooting every single TV mentioned and still have not received the achievement. I shot all the TVs even the ones gunned down by NPCs and enemies and even tried goin back to the one TV in Blackout, but everyone said that one is not needed. I gotta a few questions if any NPCs or enemies shoot the TVs does that count as if i shot them? Do I have to shoot them before any of the NPCs or enemies accidentally shoots them? Also if you die and continue at a checkpoint do the previous TVs you destroyed still count as if you destroyed them or do I have to start all over? I've been trying this soo many times and i've gotten every other achievement except for this one. Someone please help!! Thanks.

As long as they are destroyed that is all that matters. The tv's that I took me the longest to get were the ones up high in the corners, and the one to the very left of the entrance you first use. Just take your time and look around.

If you are having a difficult time getting this achievement... join the crowd! Had to do it 4 times before I got it. I figured out however that some TV's were turned off, but still count towards the total... So don't skip over any TV's just because they're black screened. Shoot them anyway... Along with the rainbow TV's on the walls... If you shoot EVERY D*MN TV in the station as well as the ones prior... you should get it! Good Luck! And Happy Hunting!

great post. thanks for this. just got the ach.

by the end at the studio room with the 6 TVs, when you have gotten all 6 and the achievement still didn't show up, that's when you can quickly quit/sign out and then restart it. the whole level is opened up so you can go back to the starting point if you had to.

when i went back with a save, the show is off (black screen) but the TVs still need to be destroyed. i found the studio 4x4 TVs sometimes may not have been destroyed and its too dark to tell (maybe my LCDTV). just shoot again to be on the safe side

Just completed it. Thanks for the info swoop360. Got it on my 3rd try. I kept missing the first one on the left of studio entrance. This one is kinda hidden.

Also, to confirm, they were all destroyed on the Charlie Dont Surf mission. No other mission is needed.

I'm having difficulty with this...

I once shot a TV, died, came back and the TV had regenerated and displayed the show again.

ALSO;

I didn't fully understand the description of these two:

1 TV - Get the monitor on the far side of the first desk pool, near the rooms, hidden by the divider..

1 TV - Get the monitor on the right side wall, tucked high behind a 90 degree bend..

-But I'm pretty sure I got them all in that room as I've searched it throughly.

When I retry do I have to do them all over again?

Manners