Shaun White 100,000,000 Glitch

E ticket21

I really dont mean to sound stupid coz i hate it when people ask stupid questions on here, and im afraid im going to be that stupid person: I cant find where to start? I go to the top of the mountain but watching the video i cant see anything that looks like what i see in the video. Does it matter what lift i get up? Please help

EDIT: Found it!

Edited by gekaroja

When you get to Japan go to the lift at the very top. From there if your facing down the mountain you'll go to your right. Just a little ways ahead of you on the left you'll see a little waist high fence. Stay on the left side of the fence you'll drop down and see the building in front of you.

How do people find these kinds of things? That was crazy! My wife says I just ruined the game by getting all that money, though. I had $24,000,000,000 in only a couple of minutes. It froze up on my once though, and took me back to $1250... Anyway, I was able to unlock these three achievements in about 30 seconds:

Dr. Jib

Big Run

Dropping the Science

Once I get the controller back from my wife I am going to try and get it to unlock the other ones.

How do people find these kinds of things? That was crazy! My wife says I just ruined the game by getting all that money, though. I had $24,000,000,000 in only a couple of minutes. It froze up on my once though, and took me back to $1250... Anyway, I was able to unlock these three achievements in about 30 seconds:

Dr. Jib

Big Run

Dropping the Science

Once I get the controller back from my wife I am going to try and get it to unlock the other ones.

It usually freezes after the third time. Just turn off your xbox after 3 times and go back to do it more. After getting 24,000,000,000 I don't think you need any moe money. Those three achievements seem to be the only one's people can get, so its kinda pointless to do it more.

Now i am going to sound stupid,but i cannot findit!

Been looking now for about 1hr and im nowhere nearer to finding it!

Anyone online now to show me pls?

HAHAHAHAHA..what is it with people posting they cannot find it then lo-and-behold i go back on and find it straight away!!!lol

If you open the map(which i haddnt seen before) you can select the very top of the mountain and get there straight away.

Got to the stairs and the game crashed LOL

Thanks anyways

you say you get three,i got big run,Dr jib and drop[ping the science.

Not got the mousanni(sp?) one as the game crashed lol

Edited by Tron
Triple post FTL

• 2 weeks later...