Best Weapon?? Whats ur Choice??

Self_Pwnage

i like that handgun to, but my favo = the HK sniper rifle, u just can't miss with that gun!

oh and btw i don't like the unlimited ammo thingi. it ruins the fun of the game!

Not if you play on professional, It actually makes the game much funner.

1.Hand-cannon

2.SIG 556/H&K PSG-1

Edited by Taz148

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got them in this order, for reasons I will explain.

First choice was the L. Hawk, I wanted to dispatch Chainsaws and the like efficiently. This gun fires faster than the handcannon, plus I prefer the look. Does less damage, but piercing attribute is a lot higher.

Second weapon was the PSG-1. Why? I'm fast, so anything close I can destroy with the L. Hawk.. And I'm good with the PSG-1 and can pick apart entire hordes of enemies in seconds with headshots. The choice of which rifle to get was tough, it was between the S75 and PSG-1 but I opted for further zoom and faster fire rate.

Third weapon I did was the M3 shotgun, has the highest damage per hit. I wanted a shotgun to deal with up close crowds.. And that meant I wanted damage. I don't care about range of the gun.

Then I did the AK-74u (Highest damage AK)

And then the pistol I'm undecided on..

I have two weapons of choice, which are the M2AF and L. Hawk. I love using pistols/handguns/magnums because they just "feel" like Resident Evil to me. Have a rapid fire machine guns or a rapid fire shotgun both with infinite ammo is jsut too much for me. I use the M2AF (infinite ammo) all the time, then I pull out the L. Hawk (inf. ammo) when times get desperate and I need to fight for survival.

I mainly use a Handcannon, Hydra & Infinite RPG.

It's all I've ever needed, the Hydra can shoot so far in distance,

and I only use the handcannon when the Hydra's run out.

Infinite RPG takes the win though. Chapter 2-1's Boss on Pro, Zoomed in, shot,

and just shot 5 rockets constantly. You CAN'T be stopped.

u know i really like the grenade launcher, though i only use those flash rounds. but it's fun to blind them first and headshot them, and the flash rounds are perfect for those majini with a parasite poping up from there head's.

btw 1 question, does anybody knows if those flashround work vs Wesker (5-3 / 6-3)?

Edited by boun7y

may i ask what is so good about the hydra. i have it fully upgraded but i dont use it for 2 reasons.

1. dont like the way you hold it.

2. its not as powerfull as M3

or is there something im missing. m3 is like 900, Hydra is 550. so why does everyone go for that?

well first i play as sheva so she hold's it with 2 hand's. and maybe the m3 does more damage, but with the hydra u easly knock down 6 majini's in 1 shot. + the hydra has 1 more barrel.

I use the Jail Breaker shotgun, I tried the Hydra and didn't like the one hand hold. Although IRL I own both the Sig P226 & P229, I prefer carrying a magnum in the game for shear knockdown power. I switch between the L. Hawk and the S&W M500, it just depends on which chapter I'm playing. I sometimes use the Sig 556, it's really good when dealing with Uroboros Aheri's tenticles. How many people wear both vests?

The Hydra for a little shotgun volley(they should have done an achievement for that), L.Hawk for pure desert eagle slaughter, Psg-1 for 100% headshots and the M93R burst handgun, and a tip for that is instead of just pressing the button once for a 3 shot burst you can actually go full auto if you just hammer on the trigger....very cool