Season 3?

Is there going to be a season three of 1 vs 100?

If there is do you think they will add another set of achievements or just add 50:gsicon: to the current ones?

Maybe they could do a level-based achievement or one for answering 1000 questions correctly?

Its the only way it will make me play the game again.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they may put 200G on the game each season to make it go up to 1000G if they do make more achievements im sure it will be like.

Answer 500 correct.

Answer a Total of 1000 questions.

Team of four achieved simultaneous streak of 6.

Play 1 Vs 100 for a total of 24 Hours.

Play 5 Live Shows.

---------

.....stuff like that maybe but no one knows lol but that will be kinda cool but i hope it stays at 200G i dont want to play that game forever lol...any ways if they do make more i hope it will be like what i posted lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm the same!!

i like it once in a while, but the only way i'll play it for an extensive time, is if there were achievements on offer!

i'm ruthless when it comes to achievements!! bahhaaa!!

I really hope this comes back soon and lets me pick up the 1 achievement I'm missing. The only one I didn't get was the answer 500 questions. I only started playing the last week it was available and didn't have the time necessary to actually play 500 questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Being that this is more of a casual social game, I'm betting the next 200 will be very similar to season 2's achievements. Some really easy ones and a few that you have to be good or lucky to get. Still fun game really. Maybe one would be reach level 10 or something like that. That way new gamers could still get them all.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they put in another lot of achievements for Season 3 of 1vs100. I miss playing this on a Friday night if I was not busy or going out.

I hope they go back to the Live Shows on a Friday and Saturday in the Beta version in Season 1 than they did in Season 2.

I'd love to see more facial expressions on your avatar and have a lot more questions rather than repeating some of the questions every few days.

Get rid of computer related gamer tags that flood the top 10 leader boards as I have seen a lot of them that are not genuine gamer tags, just bots.

Edited by happytimes6488
Spelling Errors

• 2 weeks later...