Autosave - I don't want it!

JJBDude

Right well I want to get rid of the autosave as I am on the last event of career and I am at something like 1,076 career points. I don't want to simulate and find out I have gotten below 1000 career points, meaning I don't get the achievement. I think the chance of me going below 1000 is really slim, but I don't want to risk it. Is there a way I can remove the Autosave? If there is I could risk it and if it doesn't work just bother myself to play the World Masters to ensure my rank goes up not down.

Right now I am so unbelievably mad it's impossible for me to stay calm. Last night for a hour and half I've been playing this game and I don't get my 1000 World Points achievement. I was at 1,083 on last day and I go and win the World Masters Tournament, to find out my total Points has dropped to 900 and something even though I have won. I go to dashboard and re-play the game, to find I have gone down to 769 points http://www.360monster.com/forum/images/smilies/meh.gif. So I spend 30 minutes trying to beat my rival who all of a sudden has become amazingly good and then I don't get the 1000 point achievement.

If this doesn't make things worse I started getting terrible glitches. The bar meter when you do power shots was powering up alot quicker than normal and my person was invisible. All I could see on my guy was his face with no dimensions on it (like a blue blob).

So yeah give 2K Sports email address and I will write such a gigantic letter complaining. Staying up to 4:08 in the morning isn't fun, especially when you get screwed out of the achievement.

What makes it worse is the fact I got my career summary and it says I have gotten 0 Career Points in my last season, which is bollocks because I won 2 Master Tournaments and a ton of Major/Minor events.

Also give me email address/phone number for the guys that sort out achievements at Xbox. I am so getting them to give me that god damning achievement.

How do you know you had 1083 points on the last day- it only tells you at the end of each year. By the sound of it you were looking at your rank points.

This has been covered many times before in many threads. The invisible glitch has already been covered as well.

2k6 cannot unlock the achievement for you- you just need to do it again. Its the only way.

Hahaha please forgive that post, I was extremely annoyed about it but have calmed down now.

I have been getting World Ranking Points and Career Points muddled up, meaning I have only myself to blame for being foolsih, a clumbsy user error has led to me not get the achievement. I will live. ^_^

Lots of people make that mistake ;) Career points are only shown at the end of each season

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah ive been making the same mistake, luckily im only in season 3, but the rank points and career points, are they a big difference??? i only have 1235 rank points half way through season 3..

can i win all the tournys except for the slams and still achieve #1 , and 1000 career points? b/c as of right now i skip the slams and win everything else possible.

• 8 months later...