x360a Sig Request Thread *All Requests here*

Flash

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah. :D Well, in my signature, I also have a bunch of "X's" in it, which are links to other signatures. So I never really stop wanting signatures, so I keep getting more. But the two ones that are showing are my favorites.

Ah, a sig junkie. Who did your Kate sig? I'd like to use their ideas for a Jessica Alba one of my own. ;)

Ah, a sig junkie. Who did your Kate sig? I'd like to use their ideas for a Jessica Alba one of my own. ;)

Yes, I love collecting signatures, and I have many more to get. :woop: But actually, if you have ever heard of the online game, Runescape, there is a website called Runescape Community, which has a Graphics Marketplace where people pay Runescape Gold for very nice signatures. That's where I got my Kate signature, and all of my others. Since I quit Runescape, I have a whole lot of money left over, so I just use that money to get some nice sigs.

If you've never heard of it before, I'll see what I can do to help you out, just give me some information on the signature you'd like.

Yes, I love collecting signatures, and I have many more to get. :woop: But actually, if you have ever heard of the online game, Runescape, there is a website called Runescape Community, which has a Graphics Marketplace where people pay Runescape Gold for very nice signatures. That's where I got my Kate signature, and all of my others. Since I quit Runescape, I have a whole lot of money left over, so I just use that money to get some nice sigs.

If you've never heard of it before, I'll see what I can do to help you out, just give me some information on the signature you'd like.

Nah dude, that's cool. I figured if he was around here I'd just ask him what he did. I'd hate for you to go out of your way for something I could do with a little practice. Cheers though!

more than a request for a new sig its help for one that i already made (here). the problem its the size, but i've seen similar sigs on the site. any help will be welcomed

thanks guys;)

I think the size looks fine. Are you going to use it as a sig or an avatar? If you want to resize it, you could always just lump the layers together and transform it on photoshop. Or you could save it as a jpeg, get irfanview (you can download it legally free from download.com,) and just save it as a smaller file.

i would lke someone to make my clan a sig i would like our names on each of the four corners

MoRBid PyRo

Pimpin Preist

Fishstix561

redwolff

and then the calan name somewhere

clan: People Molesting Snakes

be creative with it and go wild do whatever as long as the name fits the sig

i would lke someone to make my clan a sig i would like our names on each of the four corners

MoRBid PyRo

Pimpin Preist

Fishstix561

redwolff

and then the calan name somewhere

clan: People Molesting Snakes

be creative with it and go wild do whatever as long as the name fits the sig

Did you not just get your current signature from here a few days ago? Maybe wait a little while so others can get signatures of their own.

I think the size looks fine. Are you going to use it as a sig or an avatar? If you want to resize it, you could always just lump the layers together and transform it on photoshop. Or you could save it as a jpeg, get irfanview (you can download it legally free from download.com,) and just save it as a smaller file.

thanks a lot dude, i solved the problem;)

Alright, here's my request. It may be unlike what you normally do:

I want a group picture which includes the following characters standing side by side, facing forward with weapons in hand:

Master Chief from Halo 3

the Assassin from Assassin's Creed

Marcus Fenix from Gears of War

Cloud from Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Link from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

They would be standing on some gloomy ruins (open area), with the text "The Fight has just begun" at the bottom.

Optional:

You may include the villains from the games where those heroes come from (and possibly some others behind their backs, ie Big Daddy from BioShock etc), with their backs to the "camera" while they face the heroes. If you intend to do that, please make sure it doesn't obscure the primary characters in the picture.

If someone would be kind enough to make me a gamertag sig with maybe gears of war I would love it :$

Okay, I'll take this one. Let me know what text you want on it, and if there are any specific pictures you want. (I've got some, but if you want something special, now's the time to let me know.)

Alrighty bullet, as soon as you let me know what text to put in, I'll slap it on there, and you'll be good to go. Here's what it looks like so far:

EDIT:

I'll tell you what - I'm about to go to the movies, so I'll just throw your gamertag in there, and if you need anything extra, PM me.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/theforcemonkey/FinishedGearsSig.jpg