Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I need to do all achievements on this, and would really like to find some expert players, and friendly ones to have a fun co-op experience as this game was recommended but sat in my backlog pile.

I'm UK, play evenings 7pm - 1am (2pm - 8pm EST) max, message me on Live with L4D and xa.com

Will also want to do L4D2 after I get L2D1 and all its DLC done.

Thanks.

Edited by AceMcCloud

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
looking for some people to do the campaigns and stuff on expert. need some other achievements that also include dlc so send me a message if interested.

*I play on the xbox one so send a message there

gamertag - RubyMockingbird

available - all summer (literally...vacation)

Hey there, I'll try PM you. I thought the message system was shared between Xbox360 & Xbox One, so I don't know what you mean or what I should do.

Mostly looking for someone to do some Versus achievements with (which is hard or impossible on my own). Still need Expert too, but already have two friends who promised to help with that, so you'd have to be able to play on the same times as them, we'll see about it.

Got DLC. So I bet we can at least get some stuff done.

Cya.

• 1 month later...

Tag: PostalDudeSolid

Timezone: +10 GMT, playing almost everyday at evening

Xbox 360, main game only (for now)

Looking for players to finish all achievements from main game + survival mode. I finished game achievements to 100% before on PC and played a lot on expert mode, so I am starting boosting with experience :)

Just send friend request and we will do it nice and easy :)

P.S. You can also PM me here, since I have some weird problem with Xbox Live messeges. Thank you!

Edited by PostalDudeSolid

• 6 months later...

Hello boosters, my gamer tag is PostalDudeSolid and currently I working on getting DLC achievements, especially interested in "Generator" form "Sacrifice DLC". I can also help you with base game, if you want. Add me for easy boosting.

P.S.

I've playing this game for a long time, even solo expert missions is walk in a park for me ;)

• 1 year later...

Hey all/anyone,

Last Achievement I need is the "What are you trying to prove?" (Play all on Expert). I've played all campaigns solo on Hardcore, it's doable, but on Expert I can't seem to do it, especially the finales to the campaigns. I have one (skilled) friend ready to help out, but I hope to find +1 or +2 people through here. A +1 might be enough since we got very close to finishing campaigns with 2 people 2 bots already. That said, you definitely do need to be better than the bots, or we won't make it. Also if you haven't played in years, maybe freshen up for a little while before we party up for Expert. ;)

Edit: Got a lot of responses in no time, which I did not expect. Already have a party of 4 and three reserves. Perhaps, if you're looking to set up your own party, I could get you in touch with my 'reserves'.

Thanks,

Ace

Edited by SPARTAN089 Ace

Hey all/anyone,

Last Achievement I need is the "What are you trying to prove?" (Play all on Expert). I've played all campaigns solo on Hardcore, it's doable, but on Expert I can't seem to do it, especially the finales to the campaigns. I have one (skilled) friend ready to help out, but I hope to find +1 or +2 people through here. A +1 might be enough since we got very close to finishing campaigns with 2 people 2 bots already. That said, you definitely do need to be better than the bots, or we won't make it. Also if you haven't played in years, maybe freshen up for a little while before we party up for Expert. ;)

Let me know, even if it's months (or a year) after this post. If I get the Achievements, I will edit this post.

Thanks,

Ace

You are in luck. We have a L4D community gaming event coming up, just go HERE and reply to the thread and we can set something up when it gets closer to the week.

PS - We have a guaranteed way to cheese these. Stress-free.