Have you ever been in a fight?

jorGe62990

Yup, first day of 8th grade. Along time ago. Hah. Not the fighting type at all, but I just snapped.

Teacher was handing out books and I was standing by her desk getting mine. Annoying dude named Billy had hollowed out the barrel of his pen and put a spit ball in there. He blew through the pen thingie, and the spit ball went flying across the room. It hit me in the cheek and stuck to my face. The whole class laughed and I was instantly furious and embarrased.

So I picked up my new math book, calmly walked over to him, and beat the living shit out of him with my new book....lol...broke his nose, cheek bone, glasses, and by the time I was finshed he was sobbing like a little girl and begging for mercy.

We both got suspended.

But dang it, it was worth it. No one EVER messed with me again at that school.

That shit must of been a friking Hardback :p

Im a lover not a fighter ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally against it now, married with 2 kids and getting to be in my mid thirties but in my teens through mid twenties i would say i have been in about 15-20 fights. All different reasons, mostly girls or stickin up for friends. But one night we had a big keg party next to a pond, bonfire and all, and these real redneck rebel flag waving,shorts with cowboy boots wearing dumbasses showed up. And honestly they just started hitting people for no reason. Well it was 1 buddy of mine and then was starting a fight with another guy. so the party was on my land so I told them to leave,it was like 5 of them, and they started yelling they had something for me in their trunk. Of course we were thinking they meant guns or something and be4 the main guy who was like 35 , my friends and i were around 18-19, made it to his car about 10 of us jumped them. It was an insane brawl and we beat the living piss out of them. But to top it all off they stayed after that and were really nice then. Btw i hooked up with a hot girl who thought I was such a bad-ass. It was sweet.

I've never been in a physical fight. My old drummer wanted to kill me, literally, for leaving the band. Stupid right? And he was threatening me over the phone that he was going to chop my fingers off so I would never play guitar again and I played it cool the whole time. It was amusing on my part because my being calm pissed him off even more. I guess I like playing mind games.

I tend to be argumentative, especially if someone says something that is objectionable in my opinion and I know that I have a very clear point of view about it. I try not to argue if I know that I'll lose the argument.

As for the comments about people that fight are stupid, I think that is a complete stereotype. Some people just get pushed too far, are standing up for friends, or even helping/protecting a total stranger. My friend beat the shit out of a guy because he guy was beating his girlfriend in public. My friend didn't know either of them but it was the best thing to do at the time and I agreed with him. They both went to jail but the other guy ended up in jail because of it and my friend was let off. I can't stand men who hit women. And this is only my point of view, not an argument. ;)

Edited by FoxRacing1234

I got suspended for 2 days last year for getting in a fight.

The Story: Tuesday Morning this kid was in an anal mood because he was getting pinched for not wearing green on St. Patricks. This guy named Abe, who is pretty much the bitch of the school, said high and the dude responded with words i won't repeat. So i decided to set him straight and told him the exact same thing he had just said to Abe. He starts to steam and as i'm walking away i get socked in the back of the head. Completely sucker punched, i was furious but figured it was not worth it so i just let it go.

3 days later.....

It's now friday and it's turtorial, which is pretty much a time to get tutored or just have a extra long 50 minute break. For some random reason he continued to glance at me and he started to go into freak out mode again, practically hyperventulalting. i didn't thin much if it, so i walked over to my friend to ask him if he wanted to get something to eat, he said no and i turned around once more to ask him if he was sure and right then i got sucker punched again in the stomach. I'm not going to lie, it knocked the air out of me, and next thing i knew he was on top of my through punches to my forehead. After a few punches i got him up and unleashed on his face getting a decent 4 punches in, all to the right eye socket. My friends broke us up and everything cooled down. Less then 5 minutes later i see the guy crying in the middle of the quad like a little bitch, and may i remind you that he is a football linebacker so he is of decent size + he has the football mentality. 10 more minutes blow over and while i was bending over his brother, who was a senior (I was a sophmore) sucker punched me in the side of the face. At first i thought it was the Greg kid having another bitch fit again, but then i realized it was his brother and he said "Stop talking shit to my brother". I still laugh at the statement to this day (Fight was 6 months ago) because i didn't say anything to his brother other then sticking up for a kid that gets shit on daily. He's the freak who got in a fight and got himself suspended all over getting pinched.

In the end, he had to see a counciler and all 3 of us were suspended for 2 days, actually 2 1/2 if you counted the rest of that friday. I got a decent 4-5 punches in and al 3 of their punches to start off fights were blindsided cheap shots, plain and simple.

Besides boxing I've only hit one person. Wasnt even a fight really. Me and my friend are in class and there is this 1 kid that nobody likes and I guess you could say everyone was antagonizing him but my friend said something that pissed him off and he just walked over to my friend sitting in his desk and pussy punched him 3 times to the face, it was such a wtf moment nobody knew what to do because he was weak and the punches didnt do anything. But after like 7 seconds of everyone looking I threw a right hook that knocked him to the ground. I instantly felt bad and tried helping him up and tried apologizing for a week straight but he never forgave me. I still regret that and I will try to never fight again if I don't have too. That was like 8 years ago and havent thrown a punch besides boxing every now and then. I only did it because I felt like I should stick up for my friend.

Only once, I was out in Surfers at about 2am and some huge guy, like HUGE was trying to fight people for no reason at the bus stop. Some girl told him to stop him and he punched her right in the face. Needless to say like 10 of us all ran in and started unleashing on the guy, took him down and couldnt even hold him down for very long, he was like a Viking! He eventually got up, shirtless and bloodied and stormed off.

But where I live is getting worse, kid was stabbed waiting for a bus the other night. A couple of weeks ago me and a friend were walking about palm beach at night and two guys ran up to us. Luckily we knew them from high school because they informed us that they were about to bash us if we hadn't know them. Just for no reason.

Unfortunately i have a few times now. England is becoming considerably more rough every day. People start fights for no reason and with knife crime on the rise, its pretty worrying walking alone at night.

No big fights, few punches, they realise their "victim" is fighting back and decide better of the situation and run off.

Its a pity to see such hatred out in the world. It should be kept for the underground zone on xbox live, heckle meeeeee :D

heh last fight I was in must have been about 9 or so years ago. I had just bought my first mobile phone and was messing around with it on the top deck of a double deckecker bus. some guy who thought he was hard wanted my phone I tried to talk him around but it ended up with me against the wal with his hand around my throat. I then kicked of against the wall and at the same time punched him straight on the nose he fell over but he still had a hold on me so I fell on top of him.

The bus driver had seen what was going on in his viewing mirror and had stopped the bus after a bit of tussling on the floor I managed to get loose and he got up and ran off the bus. I returned to my seat with my phone and saw that his wallet had fallen out of his pocket, looked inside and their was £20 inside which I promptly spent on cigarettes and a 4 pack of beer to calm my nerves. :D

Thing is since then I have been training in Thai Boxing for like 6 years and have never even come near another confrontation.

Only once, I was out in Surfers at about 2am and some huge guy, like HUGE was trying to fight people for no reason at the bus stop. Some girl told him to stop him and he punched her right in the face. Needless to say like 10 of us all ran in and started unleashing on the guy, took him down and couldnt even hold him down for very long, he was like a Viking! He eventually got up, shirtless and bloodied and stormed off.

But where I live is getting worse, kid was stabbed waiting for a bus the other night. A couple of weeks ago me and a friend were walking about palm beach at night and two guys ran up to us. Luckily we knew them from high school because they informed us that they were about to bash us if we hadn't know them. Just for no reason.

The morale of those stories, don't try to catch the bus in your area lol.

I think physical fighting is one of the stupidest things on this planet. It really doesn't prove anything. I understand knowing how to fight in case of self-defense, but starting things, and intentionally getting into them is just mindless.

I'd rather argue using my brain, and words then my physical strength. A person with no education that's going nowhere in life can win a fight, but it still doesnt mean anything.

Think that's a really good idea, but sometimes fights come to you and they ain't interested in talking. One fight in particular I was just walking along the street on a night out. Some kid wanted to show off to his mates so he ran up to me from the side and randomly kicked me in the face - impressive flexibility actually. I wasn't involved much more. A whole load of my rugby mates were just down the road and saw it, so it didn't end well for the kids who started it.

Other than that just sorting out school bullys and a bit of Karate tournaments. I've got a temper but it's very sensible for me to avoid fights as i'm not the biggest guy in the world. People carry knives here a lot as well, and I'm not getting involved in that bollocks.

That shit must of been a friking Hardback :p

Im a lover not a fighter ;)

Yeah, it was a hardback...a big one lol :uzi:

I hadn't fought before that and I haven't fought since. Dude, I'm a social worker for a career...bleeding heart and all that crap. Totally was not in my nature.

I think part of it was that it was a new school and I had spent the entire morning getting teased and bullied because I was new. Whew, I just snapped.

It was quite difficult explaining to my parents how I'd managed to get suspended on the first freaking day of school..lol

when i was younger yeah sure alot of fights grew up in pretty rough area never the less in exo-appollo situtation with the guy being stapped that happens all the time where i live, if you didnt have a back bone then something would happen.

a few years back a really big one i got into on my gf's bday 8 big islanders jumped me and my gf, my mate and my cousin in the centre of sydney city, and they where laying into me prett hard they hit my gf a bit to, i managed to knock 2 down to get to my gf and had to jump in the air to get the 3rd one that was going to punch her, the one in the air was a female. she wanted to king hit my missus so i cracked her sqaure in the head.my cousin took 1 for me, my mate stood there watching with his girl. i grabbed him and my missus and pushed her into my mates arms and pushed them away from me and just pulled her away and i just kept swinging to try and distract them from going after my gf, there a few miss hits obviously a real fight is nothing right out hollywood. was a bad night still have some night mares about it.

but let me think about it this way if i did not stand up and protect my gf and my friend how do i know what would have happened. the protection of my gf was the most important thing in the world to me.

i would rather go down swining then stand there going why didnt i do anything.

and yes i am still with her. been 7 years now. she is one tough girl man, she even through a punch at one of them and he got hurt pretty bad, for a girl that weighs only 50 kgs that is huge effort.

I've never been in a fight, but in high school some punk started something he couldn't finish. He picked a fight with another kid for reasons unknown to most at the time. Unfortunately this guy he fought had gone to the gym like every day for years. He was like 5'10 and maybe 220lbs and was part of some cement floor fighting group. It was over in less than 30 seconds. It was pretty brutal for a high school fight, since he smashed the punk's face into a gym locker and busted his face up badly. No one cared though, since he was an ass. I think both ended up suspended for a while, and a video of the fight went on youtube for a few hours until it was taken down. But, yea real fights are nothing like what you see in movies.

Well in school near the end of the year this kid threw a punch at me and i wanted to fight back but if i did i would of got suspended and i still needed to take my finals (60% of my grade) and i didn't want to flunk so i just dodged and blocked some of his punches till the guard came over but nothing real bad. He got in trouble but still was able to take his finals :mad:.

Yup, first day of 8th grade. Along time ago. Hah. Not the fighting type at all, but I just snapped.

Teacher was handing out books and I was standing by her desk getting mine. Annoying dude named Billy had hollowed out the barrel of his pen and put a spit ball in there. He blew through the pen thingie, and the spit ball went flying across the room. It hit me in the cheek and stuck to my face. The whole class laughed and I was instantly furious and embarrased.

So I picked up my new math book, calmly walked over to him, and beat the living shit out of him with my new book....lol...broke his nose, cheek bone, glasses, and by the time I was finshed he was sobbing like a little girl and begging for mercy.

We both got suspended.

But dang it, it was worth it. No one EVER messed with me again at that school.

Bit of an over reaction? haha

Breaking 2 bones just for that..

before I met my girl, I was always getting into fights, for personal reasons, either for my mates or family....(my brother was disabled, we get a lot of shit for that) but now I'm with her I've stopped that cos she thinks I'll hit her, even though I'm against violence towards women. She also says that I scare her, and if she wasn't like 2 feet away I woulda smacked this kid for not keeping his mouth shut with my next door neighbour....but she hates violence so I just told him to watch out. However I'm not proud of my temper, and fools fight.

Back in school I've been in one or two scuffles for stupid things. Nothing serious. Quick one or two minute sessions before being broken up.

I can't actually remember the reasons for the school scuffles. Shows how pathetic they were. :p If I could reverse time and avoid them though, I would, 'cause I see them as smudge on myself. :p

Now, I try to be a lover and not a fighter. :D Why conflict with others when you can converse with others? That's how I like to keep it. :)

Although, if the time ever comes for me to defend myself, I've been attending Thai Boxing classes for the past few months, and intend to keep going for aslong as I can.

Edited by Pez