Collect Them All - Possibly Unobtainable!!!!!

PhxSuns1Fan

So I've been busting my butt and collecting asuch MT coins as I can. So far I've earned over 4millions and spent over $200 cash on VC!!!!

I have no luck collecting one player on the hawks.

#20 Cartier Martin(Bronze)

I have bought each bronze packs and team packs . have no luck getting him. I have bought easly 50 packs!

The weird thing is the series one historic pack I can get the 86' Hawks either. I'm wondering if as a reward for completing the 13-14 hawks you get a 86' player and the link is broken or a player is missing.

Or maybe 2k hasn't released him. But I'm not the only one. I HAVE other friends that have spent just as much has I and they don't have it!!! It took me over 500k to complete Miami lol.

This is just stupid if you can't get them.

Also I have heard that you get a Diamond Lebron for completing 13-14 cards, and a Diamond Jordan for completing the legend cards!!!

I don't think its unobtainable just takes so long because it's random.. The historic Hawks took me a couple days to get the last bronze I needed for Wilkins. All the 13-14 Teams I collected took long also. Just comes down to luck unfortunately...

yes but you never stated that you have Martin on the hawks, and yes you completed the historic hawks. But you most likely did it when you can buy just the pack and not thru the series pack.

the series pack is broken I think

Also I have heard that you get a Diamond Lebron for completing 13-14 cards, and a Diamond Jordan for completing the legend cards!!!

Who did you hear that from? Someone who isn't close to finish either collection? Diamond players most likely don't exist currently. The only one that does is Kobe and that is only for the lucky few 2K gave out. Unless an easy grinding method is figured out I would suggest not bothering with this game. Is it really worth it to spend hundreds of dollars and hours for a few achievements? Trust me I've completed long games but at least those games had a light at the end of the tunnel. Who knows how long it will take to finish this game. 300 hours, 500, 1000?

Anyone looking into this game don't bother spending money unless your ready to drop upwards for $500 if not more.

Just a thought, but couldn't you obtain him by playing against his team in domination mode and receiving a "3-star" pack??

Maybe it just me but it seems like you receive a random player from the team for this?

Is that not correct??

Have received bronze, silver or gold in a few cases, players from those 3-star packs.

Just a thought, but couldn't you obtain him by playing against his team in domination mode and receiving a "3-star" pack??

Maybe it just me but it seems like you receive a random player from the team for this?

Is that not correct??

Have received bronze, silver or gold in a few cases, players from those 3-star packs.

You can no longer obtain packs once you have 3 starred a team.

Did they patch Domination Mode? I know you used to be able to delete your stars by starting up a match and simply quitting out. Allowing you another shot at 3stars and thus another pack.

Actually, you're right :( Does anyone know if it is possible to get the 3 stars though in a second game?