Rate the last movie you saw

3whiplash

Look Who's Talking: 8/10, Bruce Willis is great as the voice of baby Mikey, the cute talking baby, and John Travolta and Kirstie Alley are the perfect couple.

Look Who's Talking Too: Roseanne Barr voices baby Julie, Mikey's new sister, just as funny as the original, baby Julie is gorgeous as well.

If you can ignore the pants third film with the talking dogs, the Look Who's Talking films are quite good IMO.

Let's Be Cops - 6.8/10

I like those two actors a lot, because I'm a New Girl fan. The movie started off really funny, but then got too serious, and not funny.

Sinister - 7.9/10

I'm really picky when it comes to horror, and although Sinister didn't make me piss myself, I was happy with how the story was told. I had a feeling the whole way through, even at the very end, that it was going to be a happy ending like most horror films, but it surprised me by ending in a very dark way. I applauded.

Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) [6/10]

Probably gonna watch it a second time just to make sure but I still prefer the old series, especially Mad Max 2 (1981) is my favourite. I wish there was a Mel Gibson cameo.

Same here, 7/10 for Mad Max: Fury Road. Was a little disappointed with the ending but overall a solid non-stop all the way through.

You will never beat Mad Max 2.

Mad Max Fury Road

6/10

Non-stop action the whole movie... which is alright (with great scenery and whatnot)

However, that's all there was the entire time. Car chase, fight, blow stuff up. Car chase, fight, blow stuff up.

It just got too repetitive and was the same 10 minute scene 12 times in a row.

Interstellar 10/10

I loved it for all but the Oscar-bait black hole tantrum that McConaughey threw. The only gaping plot hole I noticed was the obvious leap of logic that shows up in every story involving time travel...if he was there from the future to save his past self, how the hell did he make it to the future in order to do that the first time? If he couldn't have survived the singularity without some sort of outside higher power intervention, then he can't possibly be the higher power since he would never have survivwd and gained the ability later to manipulate circumstances in the past.

Boyhood

8.9/10

Very nostalgic, especially as a 90's kid. A lot of things that I can relate to. Loved how the director used music to portray the time period. Blink 182 was playing near the beginning of the film, my favourite band growing up. As the kid was leaving for college he mentions that he's super into Bright Eyes, my favourite band as a college kid. I remember thinking that he looked a lot like Conor Oberst (Bright Eyes) in the middle of the movie, must have been 14 or so, so when he said that at the end of the movie I was thrown off guard.

The negatives were its lengthiness, and the fact that the acting was horrible throughout, aside from Ethan Hawke