Weapon Achievements Guide

Blackjaw x

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious? If you are I don't need to know any more, as I just got 400 kills right now.. so obviousl 100,200,400 all done :)

Thanks for the help in this thread, it helped me know what the best levels to use were.

Edit: A quicker way to test would be to just try the following using melee:

Magic Bullets 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Get 10 kills while the M4 is equipped in Campaign

Long distance charges may apply 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Get 5 kills while the Sniper Rifle is equipped in Campaign

Still though, doesn't nessiserily mean it would work for the 100,200,400 though as these ones do say to "have it equipped"..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the guide. It has been a great help. Finally finished all the achievements except for the online ones. Rented this game when I got my 360. Didn't know or care much about the gamerpoints then. Got it again from gamefly and have been working on finishing the game. Online here I come - the only problem is very few people are still playing the game. I know it sucks but I'm trying to finish it. Good luck to everyone else - the guide is a great help.

• 2 weeks later...

Clarification for quickness, you do not need to lock on to get the kills to count. I spend an hour running around the spore tower on episode 4 blowing everythinng up and got the achievement. Much quicker when you can scatter 3 at one time by shooting in the middle of the three, many times I just aimed at their feet to make sure I didn't miss and hardly ever pulled the aiming trigger.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok say when you get ur 100 kills with each weapon achiev, get 100 kills then the weapon you unlocked it with. that way you have 200 kills, and then move on to another weapon that u have not used like the scatter gun maybe and keep killing. Once you have estimated around 150 to 200(depending on how many kills you think you have with that weapon) and if you did not unlock the 200 kills with each weapon, then move on to the rocket luncher and do the same thing. if you unlock, then you know you have 200 kills exactly with the rocket launcher, the first weapon you used to unlock 100 kills, so now just finish of the 200 kills that you need for those two weapons and move on to the sniper or which ever! hope it helps to keep a better track of the weapon kills