Left 4 Dead Demo Now Avalible

The Lone Ginger

The Left 4 Dead demo is now avaliable to download from the XBOX LIVE marketplace.

I highly recommed the fast paced multiplayer campain.

The demo contains atleast 20 - 30 mintues of gameplay with 4 difficulties (Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert). You can either play solo with AI help, Online 4 player co-op or split screen 2 player(and 2 AI)

So download the demo now because this game will definetly get your heart racing.

I believe the game is avalibe to buy on the 20th November.

Can You Survive The Zombie Apocolypes?

Any questions? Ill try to answer.

Edited by The Lone Ginger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im usally realy jumpy with games such as Bioshock and Condemned but i wasnt at all with Left 4 Dead because it is such fast paced and it changes everytime ive played it about 5 times so far and it has been different everytime. Always some goon things its funny to call upon a horde of zombies by setting off a car alarm but its funny when the hardcore gears players think they can take them all on and then get pounced on by a Human Hunter or pulled away from a Smoker.

this game is so fun!

I played with 3 total strangers in quick play and it still worked out really well..we all worked together and helped each other out when we needed help..that was something I was worried about..playing with strangers not being very good...

I also like that everyone can have the guns..no fighting over the best stuff except for grenades and health.