Just watched 'Heroes' for the first time.

agentplatypus

My wife watched it for a whole year before I did and since then I haven't been able to get enough. Alot of people are saying the new ones are not as good but it has kept us watching week after week and it kicks ass compared to just about all other TV shows. If you have netflix you can catch up on all of them.

Yeah I know, right? I downloaded a few episodes from the first season and it was really good. I didn't think I would like it for a long time but since I gave it a shot, I bought the first season and will buy the second one eventually. I haven't seen all of the first season yet. And I want to wait till I finish the first season to move on. Hayden is gorgeous!

My friend let me borrow his season 1 of heroes and I watched the first 2 discs (6 episodes.)

All I have to say is mother fucking badass show. Why have I not seen this yet?

One of the best shows I've seen in a long while.

Also, Hayden is fucking hot.:woop:

It is a great show. A lot of people didn't like the 2nd season, I really liked it. This new season is pretty good. But all in all it is a great show.

And Hayden is definitley very hot. :)

i love this show gets better and better, it is a shame about the strike that affected the 2nd that might have turned out good, the 3rd is awesome but im gettin lil bit annoyed at peter and what has happend to him (dont want to give anything away) and anyway Daphne is HOT

(don't worry, no actual spoilers)

I saw this show for the first time when season 2 premiered and have loved it ever since. I just wish the writers strike hadn't ruined Season 2. Maya was actually supposed to be an important character but the writers strike screwed that up and her entire part in Season 3 was all just a matter of writing that useless character out of the plot.

The only thing I don't like about Heroes is the station that its on...during the credits they tend to show clips from next weeks episode that (rather than get you pumped up about it) just flat out spoil the plot next week. I'm rather pissed that I pretty much already know what's going to happen on monday's episode because last week's little preview spoiled it all for me.

So this writers strike. What exactly was it? I didn't hear about it.

how did u not hear about it? It shortened just about every TV series and also caused 24 to push off last years season!

i'm pretty sure it was over money but who knows. all i know is that it screwed up a lot of good shows. Heroes being one of many.

Heroes is an amazing show. I started watching it over the summer and then bought season 2 to get ready for 3 and i absolutely love it!

Sylar is in the new Star Trek movie!

i love this show gets better and better, it is a shame about the strike that affected the 2nd that might have turned out good, the 3rd is awesome but im gettin lil bit annoyed at peter and what has happend to him (dont want to give anything away) and anyway Daphne is HOT

In actuality the strike didn't really affect Heroes too much. If anything it was a blessing. Quite literally the last episode was the only thing affected by the strike since they didn't think the episode they were going to ake would be good enough for a season finale and rewrote it over two days or something and made it a finale episode and it was probably one of the better episodes of the season.

The problems with Season 2 had nothing to do with the strike really they were apparent from the first few episodes.