Is this game really worth getting?

Benny263

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion is that this game is great. Its one of my favorites on xbox. If you've seen any of the gameplay you know exactly what to expect. Fun and gory action flick with good story and excellent presentation.

Frustrating achievements? I have no idea why you think that. Comparing to the rest of the good games in the genre like Bayonetta, DMC4 and even Batman the achievements are on par.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this game for $4.99 CDN new and it's well worth the five dollars. It involves a bit of button smashing, but not to the point where you destroy your controller. There are very annoying cutscenes, but all in all it is quite a bearable and fairly enjoyable game. So far I have invested only about an hour or so into the game, but it's been quite fun and my I've already achieved a 14 of the 48 achievements. The game itself is kinda of sub-par with poor graphics for it's release, a narration and story that was not portrayed well, and boss battles that are a bitch. Tbh, the game was made more as an attempt to cash out on the afro samurai franchise, but the game isn't a bad game from my point of view :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...