specializations for late players?

Huskur

hey people. quick question: does anyone know when tey will be releasing the specializations for those that played after the 20th and also ifits goingto cost point whch i assume it will just to fit in nicely with how stupid the whole situations been so far. i have a couple mates that didnt get a chance to play before 20th so they are capped out andgetting annoyed :(

My cousin who just made a new account a few days ago and started playing Halo somehow has the specializations unlocked already.. so people are still getting them? No idea how though..

Or he has the limited edition. Or a friend gave him a specialization code. Or he purchased one from craigslist, eBay or other buy/sell websites.

Or he has the limited edition. Or a friend gave him a specialization code. Or he purchased one from craigslist, eBay or other buy/sell websites.

That's the thing, he didn't buy it... plus it's my Halo on my Xbox that he plays on. The account is new and he wouldn't go on sites trying to buy it trust me.

cant help ya with that one lol. just lucky maybe? just think this crap with them not saying when they are due out is a bad move... my mates arnt playng much now becuase they dont want to waste the exp from the comendation system. maybe if the comendation system wasnt so retardedly easy......

lol thats screwed up. they should have just given the specializations to everyone. pre orders got too many bonus items imo. i just missed pre order cause i had the dates mixed up and the only thing i thaught i should have gotten was the armour variants. its not like half the people playng didnt pick the game up on release day...

i honestly cant see why they did this, all they have done is piss of alot of the halo fan-base and stopped people playing the game in the long run once they reach max xp with just 2 specializations... the code is just a unlock key as they are already on disc... i don't know why they don't just allow everyone to have them.