Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/615/UPhS8GI=.jpg

Rhythm Section 20G

Achieve a total of 3000 combos.

Keep doing combos on every enemy.

You Get This By Like Hitting One Person 2 Times To Make A Combo,

So Just Do That To 3000 People Rite?

• 2 weeks later...
This is what the guide states, and is correct.

"For this achievement the game doesn’t hold your hand as much as the Bullet Slicing, but is as easy once accustom to the technique, like Slicing wait until right after or right before the gunner shoots the gun and enter focus mode by holding (LT), then as soon as the bullet begins its path hold the X button down, now watch carefully for a shimmering light that will travel the length of your blade and once that light reaches the tip of the blade, release the X button and Achievement Unlocked, since if done correctly the bullet is automatically reflected killing the gunner."

I too found this description a little confusing at first so I went into the skills list to see the video for what a successful attempt would look like. I found this helped TREMENDOUSLY when combined with the given post. I would only ask that the information given here would include that after Afro goes into focus and "catches" the bullet is your indicator to charge your horizontal slice. I was trying to just do the slice immediately after going into focus and failed every time. It's important to note that Afro must shift his weight after "catching" the bullet before you can charge the focus and perfect slice the bullet back at the sniper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for all the repitition, hard work and typing thanks guys for this awesome guide - it made the slightly off-the-beaten-track-mementos easy

your tips against the nasties also worked very well - my execution is still the problem, more practise i guess

these 'queens' are driving me insane - i now have all of the other poker stuff done

regards

phil

i have a tip for anyone who are still having trouble with the straight flushes, first damage whatever enemy your tryin to get the flush for then parry your enemy should be dazed now with his/her head spinning hands to their sides and their feet not movin, after that just horizontal slice high for the head, move to the next enemy and do the same thing except this time aim for the middle with a horizontal slice for the arms, and do the same for the legs just aim low

Edited by Death POSTOAK
to clarify after the parry wat the enemy should be doin

How exactly does the ability to slash three and four enemies at a time come along?

I've completed the game, got all 61 skills unlocked, collected every momento and still i am only able to slash two enemies regardless of how mnay i'm near.

Don't know what happened like but it suddenly started working lol.

I started on the School Invasion mission but it would only slash 3 at a time even though there was 4 squashed together and then finally on a part on the first proper level it finally started slashing 4.

Got it in the end :).

• 1 month later...
do you lose your lvl when u go to #2 to #1 to start a new game

plz help:confused:

No, but you have the option to if you would prefer (which is absurd since it would be impossible to complete it on hard if you chose that option). User:Besso simply didn't know how to use the three to four-horizontal focus chain skill he already had, that's all there was to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...