Best/Easiest way to boost "Foreshadowing"...

Quantum Binman

Is it possible to get 5 people together, all sign in 2nd controller guest accounts, that way you have 10 people and then just have the host join a match? Won't it send all of you to the same game.. then just adjust the teams so all players are locust raams and all the guest accounts are minh's? That sound feasible?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to get 5 people together, all sign in 2nd controller guest accounts, that way you have 10 people and then just have the host join a match? Won't it send all of you to the same game.. then just adjust the teams so all players are locust raams and all the guest accounts are minh's? That sound feasible?

I'll give it a shot with you if you can find 3 other people!

• 3 weeks later...

I was playing KOTH and usually each match had a bot on each team. I was lucky that i FINALLY, for the first time ever, got Kim in a match and he was a bot. I just ran round mad with my chainsaw looking for him, got all 10 in one go.

Had this not happened I was planning on politely asking the person i saw as playing kim for executions, it's definitely probably the easiest way.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my top 3.

1) You and a friend search for a match. When you find a lobby with an open spot on the opposite team one of you quite out and go to recent players to rejoin the match on the opposite team. Then once the next match begins hopefully you will be on opposite teams so you can boost.

2) Play late at night and download or stream multiple files/movies on your PC while searching for matches. You should get a lobby to yourself with all bots or mostly bots and pray that one of the random bots is Kim.

3) Check opposing players to see who still also needs the achievement and send them a message to see if they are interested in boosting.

OR

You can play normal as Raam and wait 44 years to accumulate your 10 executions.

• 3 weeks later...

Attention!!

In the new Gardian playlist it is possible to get in different teams then your party members.

Don't know if this is default or not but in 40% of the games I was playing against someone of my friendlist who was in my xbox live party.

Note, I was in a party of three and the party member left while playing guardian.

Edited by wim17

Hey, I'm still dying to get this achievement. Every game I join, I never find a player who is Kim. I got five executions already, so if anybody could please help me out with this. I don't know how to boost with this, so I need help.

Message me at my GT: Dr3matik

Play with some friends al as Kim.

Join Guardian playlist and let your partyleader leave the game.

You now have a big chance to end up in the different team as your party members.