New taunting issue...maybe a glitch?

ScReEmFaCe

Ok So since I guess I'm not supposed to post in existing threads about taunting (and I can quote the thread if you like, I won't name names) I have an issue that I can't figure out.

At first I was just your run of the mill, guy who finished the game before getting taunts gamer. I hit the internet, mainly here, picked up some solutions/suggestions and went on my way. They worked well, while they worked. All of the sudden the challenge counter STOPPED...counting. I've taunted, and taunted and taunted and the thing won't move. Now, I don't know if this is due to playing with ppl in random co-op games who have cheats on, I've never saved while in them though.

I started a new game since I had to do all these challenges over again, and did that challenge first thing, and it works fine. Does playing with ppl with cheats on have an effect on that counter for some reason? If this is an issue people should know about it or at least if they already do you guys can clue me in.

i am also having a problem with taunts, i taunt and taunt and taunt and the counter dosnt move and i have i similar problem with a few other challenges.

at this point ive already got to start a new game to do assassinations and car thefts

Ok So since I guess I'm not supposed to post in existing threads about taunting (and I can quote the thread if you like, I won't name names) I have an issue that I can't figure out.

Nobody said anything about you posting in an existing thread. The people you are referring to (and yes, I am one of them) told you off because you chastised someone for not answering your question correctly. The problem is, the person you chastised was responding to the thread topic and not your question.

You came off as a complete narcissist for thinking any response in that thread is going to be aimed at your question and not the original topic. Add that to the fact that you were being an ass to someone for no reason and yeah, you deserved to be called a jackass. And now you are acting like you have no idea what you were told off for....and acting like people just didn't want you posting in the topic. It was spelled out for you in the other thread; how that managed to fly over your head is beyond me.

Nobody said anything about you posting in an existing thread. The people you are referring to (and yes, I am one of them) told you off because you chastised someone for not answering your question correctly. The problem is, the person you chastised was responding to the thread topic and not your question.

You came off as a complete narcissist for thinking any response in that thread is going to be aimed at your question and not the original topic. Add that to the fact that you were being an ass to someone for no reason and yeah, you deserved to be called a jackass. And now you are acting like you have no idea what you were told off for....and acting like people just didn't want you posting in the topic. It was spelled out for you in the other thread; how that managed to fly over your head is beyond me.

:whs

Also, I've heard from some people that clearing the system cache then trying works.