List of ALL Normal Tricks for "Tricked Out Achievement"

CrustyDirtDemon

Ok lets start out by saying that it was annoying doing every trick and then writing it down, but I figure this will be helpful for any one who wants to print or copy and past and then after doing a trick checking it off, also the best place to obtain this achievement was on 'Ghost Creek" using a class A bike, and during a Race event in world tour. Also I used the rider who is from Japan...If anyone has questions feel free to contact me on Xbox Live, GT: CrustyDirtDemon

A button tricks:

Up: Bar Hop Up Modified: Shaolin

Left: Nac Nac Left Modified: One handed nac nac

Right: Nac Nac Right Modified: One Handed nac nac

Down: Coffin Down Modified: Lazy Boy

Up/Left: Can Can Up/Left Modified: 2 footed can can

Up/Right: Can Can Up/Right Modified: 2 footed can can

Down/Left: Look Over Down/Left Modified: Point Break

Down/Right: Look Over Down/Right Modified: Point Break

B button tricks:

Up: Cordova Up Modified: One footed cordova

Left: Running Man Left Modified: 90 O'Clock

Right: Running Man Right Modified: 90 O'Clock

Down: Superman Down Modified: Superman Seat Grab

Up/Left: Supercan Up/Left Modified: Supercan Indy

Up/Right: Supercan Up/Right Modified: Supercan Indy

Down/Left: Indian Air Down/Left Modified: One footed Indian Air

Down/Right: Indian Air Down/Right Modified: One footed Indian Air

Y button Tricks:

Up: Ruler Up Modified: Scorpion Fender Kiss

Left: Madcopter Left Modified: Flinstone

Right: Madcopter Right Modified: Flinstone

Down: Clifhanger Down Modified: Sky Scraper

Up/Left: Side Show Up/Left Modified: Tweak Air

Up/Right: Side Show Up/Right Modified: Tweak Air

Down/Left: Superman Seatgrab Down/Left Modified: Indy Superman Seatgrab

Down/Right: Superman Seatgrab Down/Right Modified: Indy Superman Seatgrab

It may seem odd that you’re doing the same tricks twice with certain button combinations, but the game considers them different since the rider performs the trick on the opposite side of the bike...

I don’t mind if this is reproduced for any reason as long as credit is given where deserved...

Thanks and hope this helps you unlock one of those more technical 20 point achievements in PURE...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem bro's just glad I could help out the X360a community...

[]D [] []V[] []D

now if someone could just fill me in on how to get the your special achievment...since i already have the specialized achievement im confused since there are only 8 different special tricks unless I have to use each charecters signature...

You mean the left bumper modifications, well the answers is yes, since sometimes its only a one footed variation, but other times its a whole different trick, so yes and that is why I included the modified trick list, since both are needed...This actually wasn’t that hard I did it on my second try on 'Ghost Creek' and just started with, A button and Up,Left,Right,Down,then the diagonals all normally and all modified, and wrote each one down, then moved onto the B button, and so on... So it’s very easily attainable now since we have a list available...

If you have other questions feel free to ask...

No problem bro's just glad I could help out the X360a community...

[]D [] []V[] []D

now if someone could just fill me in on how to get the your special achievment...since i already have the specialized achievement im confused since there are only 8 different special tricks unless I have to use each charecters signature...

i think this means do every special in an event not in a single event. so that would include each characters unique one as well. the way i did it was just picked the stunt run on ghost creek and ran it with each character doing as many specials as i could and making sure to do the unique one as well (up with the joystick) I think this has to be done after you beat world tour and come in first in all races because there is an unlockable character and special moves. I got it after doing the unique for my last character but i had done all the other tricks many times.

i think this means do every special in an event not in a single event. so that would include each characters unique one as well. the way i did it was just picked the stunt run on ghost creek and ran it with each character doing as many specials as i could and making sure to do the unique one as well (up with the joystick) I think this has to be done after you beat world tour and come in first in all races because there is an unlockable character and special moves. I got it after doing the unique for my last character but i had done all the other tricks many times.

so for the special trick achievement you must come in first in every race?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just trying to clarify for myself, the tricks performed using the Left and Right Bumpers are the same correct?

Also, I've noticed while doing flips, my rider will perform different tricks than if I hadn't been doing the flip. I'm not sure on the name of the trick but I'll get back on that. Anyone else experience this?