Should Robert Enke Be Retired From FIFA10 In The January Update?

Pheonix_Assassin

Does anyone have any clue about why he lobbed himself infront of a train?

I know his daughter died two years ago of a heart condition but surely it's a bit too late to be depressed over it? He has a wife and a 8 month old adopted girl as well:confused:

It also said he lived in constant fear that their adopted daughter would be taken off them if the public had learned of his depression. The original depression, however, I don't know how it happened.

What the hell are some of you talking about? How is taking him out of the game a sign of repect? Obviously he is going to have to leave the game in january but ONLY because he no longer play football just like transfers they have to move... But only that reason...

Jesus the mans just died and your talking about getting him out of the game... Even a german deserves more respect than that...

RIP

Obviously he is going to have to leave the game in january but ONLY because he no longer play football just like transfers they have to move...

:whs

Exactly the same as if he retired, he's no longer playing so will be taken out. Obviously should be taken out anyway as a mark of respect but I don't think that'll even come into it.

RIP

What the hell are some of you talking about? How is taking him out of the game a sign of repect? Obviously he is going to have to leave the game in january but ONLY because he no longer play football just like transfers they have to move... But only that reason...

Jesus the mans just died and your talking about getting him out of the game... Even a german deserves more respect than that...

RIP

Wow, that is a bit harsh.

Remember Robert for what he accomplished on the pitch, and not what he does in the virtual arena. Remember, he is still on FIFA 09.

An austrian calling me a douchebag? Your not American mate so try not talking like one. Im english so im not going to say it because its a pathetic word and insult. Anyway your austrian your just as bad. Look what im trying to say is i hate germans as does most people who aren't german (or austrian i guess). But knowone deserves to die.

Just one thing, which part of removing him from the game shows respect?

An austrian calling me a douchebag? Your not American mate so try not talking like one. Im english so im not going to say it because its a pathetic word and insult. Anyway your austrian your just as bad. Look what im trying to say is i hate germans as does most people who aren't german (or austrian i guess). But knowone deserves to die.

Just one thing, which part of removing him from the game shows respect?

you signed up on the forums this month and you are already acting like a complete douchebag, so why shouldn't I have the right to call you one? (solid effort, btw)

what you said was insulting towards Germans, so I called you a douchebag. the fact that I'm from Austria does not give me the right to use an ENGLISH word?

Im english so im not going to say it because its a pathetic word and insult.
So is saying something like "even a german deserves more respect than that".

And what the hell does "your austrian your just as bad" mean? you're acting like a complete fascist and I don't like it - believe it or not, but freedom of speech gives me the right to say my opinion when something bothers me.

Look what im trying to say is i hate germans as does most people who aren't german (or austrian i guess).
How do you know? Did you ask "most people"?

Grow up.

Edited by daenius

you signed up on the forums this month and you are already acting like a complete douchebag, so why shouldn't I have the right to call you one? (solid effort, btw)

what you said was insulting towards Germans, so I called you a douchebag. the fact that I'm from Austria does not give me the right to use an ENGLISH word?

So is saying something like "nobody deserves to die like that, not even a german".

And what the hell does "your austrian your just as bad" mean? you're acting like a complete fascist and I don't like it - believe it or not, but freedom of speech gives me the right to say my opinion when something bothers me.

Grow up.

Sorry, but you my friend are a douchebag. Although i dont entirely agree with some of daenius points, he is most certainly correct in the fact that you are indeed a douchebag. It is clearly displayed in your post i have just quoted. (solid effort btw)

As for removing him. I think he should be placed in the "Reserves" section for both club and country.

So is saying something like "even a german deserves more respect than that".

Grow up.

First of all iv been using this site and forums for about 3 years mate this is just a different account. Second of all is that i was trying to be as nice as possible but i really can not stand germans and as you are austrian then to me that is pretty much the same and therefore just as bad. Its kind of like when peoplle say i am british. Im not im english but people dont listen. same as american and canadian. People relate them to the same thing. Plus douchebag is an american word not english. If your going to use a word then know a little more about it.

I have to say though the facist comment made me laugh. Um the nazis were facists wernt they? The leader of the nazis was hitler yes? Hitler was Austrian? Lol now you must seem pretty stupid. Time dose not erase what happened in the past and Skidillydoo you should remember things like this because its people like you who end up letting people walk all over you because you try sticking up for things you shouldn't probably because you are to nice...

First of all iv been using this site and forums for about 3 years mate this is just a different account. Second of all is that i was trying to be as nice as possible but i really can not stand germans and as you are austrian then to me that is pretty much the same and therefore just as bad. Its kind of like when peoplle say i am british. Im not im english but people dont listen. same as american and canadian. People relate them to the same thing. Plus douchebag is an american word not english. If your going to use a word then know a little more about it.

I have to say though the facist comment made me laugh. Um the nazis were facists wernt they? The leader of the nazis was hitler yes? Hitler was Austrian? Lol now you must seem pretty stupid. Time dose not erase what happened in the past and Skidillydoo you should remember things like this because its people like you who end up letting people walk all over you because you try sticking up for things you shouldn't probably because you are to nice...

Walk all over me? Your a fucking tit. And i just hope that other members here dont get the idea that all englishmen are like you. because, you child are definitly in the minority in this country.

To say Austrians are the same as the Germans is like saying the Irish are the same as the english, or the welsh, or the scots for that matter. when they are clearly not. Just like Wales has its own history of events, so does austria.

As for bringing hitler and the nazi facism into this debate, is that the best you could really do? Is that your arguement for disliking the germans so much? Was you in the War? Stop making excuses and being confrontational. We all know what happened, and it was resolved. It truley is "kids" like you that are absolutel clueless to the world. How old are you? 18? Id assume so given your username. When you are part of the big bad world, and not still sucking your mothers tit for food and shelter, when you work with people from other cultures and countries, maybe then can you give an opinion that can be respected.

Because from everything you have said, your discontent is based on things that had absolutely nothing to do with you. You DISGUST ME, you DISGUST alot of english people and im ashamed to say that i happen to be of the same nationality of a person that is so small minded and insulting.

I apologize to everybody else for this individuals actions, i assure you, he doesnt represent the majority of decent Englishmen, and im pretty sure if he didnt have the protection of anonymity, he wouldnt be making such statements.