Is this a result of a modded xbox 360?

linktriforce007

I was playing quite a few games, and I got paired against one guy.

VisoR Qc .

I hit him with three heat seeking rocket launcher blasts, lit him on fire, shot him with the r.l. again and he STILL doesn't die!

In every single match we play him in, he ALWAYS has zero deaths.

Thus, I have yet to win a match against him. Because he NEVER dies.

Is this the result of a modded xbox?

Edited by linktriforce007

Maybe it's lag? I've had some ridiculous moments that I've inflicted tons of damage while the enemy didn't die only to have them "teleport" right next to me w/ a shotgun to the face. Do you mean that he gets no kills or he always has zero deaths? If it's deaths, it is pretty suspicious.

Maybe it's lag? I've had some ridiculous moments that I've inflicted tons of damage while the enemy didn't die only to have them "teleport" right next to me w/ a shotgun to the face. Do you mean that he gets no kills or he always has zero deaths? If it's deaths, it is pretty suspicious.

He never dies. EVER. And it's so annoying! I just prayed I was on his team...

I reported the guy. I hope he gets caught.

I had a personal lucky moment where i couldn't die. It was at the start of one of the capture the little sister mode.

I died twice then right when i was about to die for the third time i got hit by an opponent's bees then i died. When i respawned the screen was slightly blurry every time i turned as if i was still with the effect from the bees, then i start noticing that my life bar wasn't going down 1/3 below the end.

Man that was an awesome moment for me, cause i got around 39 kills. Since then i haven't glitch out like that, so it could be that what you encounter was also another player with a glitch.

Yeah, there's some mod people download that lets you add money or makes no clipping and other things (including god mode, which sounds like what this guy was using).

I wish people could just game for fun like I do. If he's trying to get level 40, it's not like it's all that hard, I mean you get 150 XP automatically in each team match. It may take time, but it's not hard. So really, this guy is just ruining the community.

I was playing quite a few games, and I got paired against one guy.

VisoR Qc .

I hit him with three heat seeking rocket launcher blasts, lit him on fire, shot him with the r.l. again and he STILL doesn't die!

In every single match we play him in, he ALWAYS has zero deaths.

Thus, I have yet to win a match against him. Because he NEVER dies.

Is this the result of a modded xbox?

He could be using a tonic called 'Resurrection', it revives a character once per life and it doesn't count as a death for the player who used this, but downside is he respawns immediately (same spot) with near enough zero HP, leaving the player vulnerable to die in a shot or two.

If not, it could be lagg, your shots missing him, he had quick health regeneration on, extremely good of a player or just a cheat.

He could be using a tonic called 'Resurrection', it revives a character once per life and it doesn't count as a death for the player who used this, but downside is he respawns immediately (same spot) with near enough zero HP, leaving the player vulnerable to die in a shot or two.

If not, it could be lagg, your shots missing him, he had quick health regeneration on, extremely good of a player or just a cheat.

He was level 28. He couldn't have had Resurrection. And he wouldn't be able to regenerate that quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like he's doing something shady. It seems that you can kill people pretty easily in the online with a few zaps on electro bolt and some machine gun action or a few blasts from the shotty. Especially with 3 RPGs shot at him, that's pretty ridiculous. Good job reporting him. Get that cheater off XBL.:uzi::eek:

I've had some strange glitches happen to me. The worst was when I got killed during a Civil War match and wouldn't respawn. I could cycle between other players' cams but it just wouldn't put me back in the game. Then one time I joined a match of Team Adam Grab, and for the first few seconds even though someone on my team had the Little Sister and it showed our score going up, the Little Sister icon would appear red on screen as if the enemy had it.

Oh and if that guy had a modded 360 he would have been banned. It's probably some kind of in-game exploit =/

Edited by vitzzz