VERY annoying xbox.com problem

Bobtroid

I haven't experienced this problem. I quick searched on google and found a post on the Bungie forums from a guy with the same problem. He appears to have found a fix for it. You can try and follow his steps and see if that helps.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=55851206

Hope that helps you.

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Alice and thank you for contacting online support for XBOX.

As I understand you received an error message This message exceeds the daily limit of messages to people not on your friends list.

I definitely know that could be frustrating. I can understand how you feel. Let me help you understand why you keep receiving this message.

It simply means you have sent your maximum limit of messages through Xbox.com for that day. Xbox.com has a set limit for how many messages you can send daily to prevent spam. A maximum of 25 messages can be sent in one day.

However, you can send as many messages as you wish using your console. So, when this happens, you'll have to message other users from your console instead.

That is what they told me. I'm even more pissed off now.

• 3 weeks later...

Considering it takes 2 to 4 minutes depending on the length of my message to type using the 360 controller, I must say it IS fairly annoying to have this limit on Xbox.com. I like to jump on there, type on the keyboard and send in less than 20 seconds (I'm 130 WPM, so it's fairly easy).

This is very unusual. I sent two messages from xbox.com today and encountered no problems at all. Perhaps it's a regional problem (I am in the xbox's most-shafted region, Canada) but I can report problems here. Regardless, I hope it gets fixed for everyone soon.