What a waste...

IceGrip96

This ENTIRE game was nothing but a pure waste of money. I have have spent well over £40 on Fifa Points in attmept to get an IF Player for the Acheivment and also have played quite a lot but still none. I'll take this chance to also point out that i think that the AI in this game is one of the most annoying of any game EVER. In futurew i think i'll be buying Pro Evo... I'd rather play a less populated game than get COMPLETELY SCREWED over.

If it's your last achievement and you really don't care about the game after your 1k just buy bronze premium packs, it's been working for my friends and only cost them around 20k, the way I'm doing it is trying to get the 85m achievement just by purchasing bronze premiums and hope to get an IF player along the way. Then when I'm done sell all my players and try to trade fifa 13 UT coins for fifa 12 UT coins so I can finish the game off before the servers close.

You're complaining because you decided to use real money for an achievement? That's logical.

But seriously, unless you are a hard core FUT player, I don't see the need to spend money on it. As the guy above said, buy bronze premiums. Playing online you should be able to get 3 packs ever four games, if you're half decent.

You're complaining because you decided to use real money for an achievement? That's logical.

But seriously, unless you are a hard core FUT player, I don't see the need to spend money on it. As the guy above said, buy bronze premiums. Playing online you should be able to get 3 packs ever four games, if you're half decent.

It not about the money spent,the game is broken and is a rip off the packs are a rip off the game is total and utter bullshit.ea are total and utter bullshit and they care only about money

Fuck ea and all who sail in them.they have banned me three times now for zero reason so they can shove there games up there arse .once when i pointed out a glaring exploit that I could of made public ,my reward for helping ea was a ban,not just from fifa the game i supposedly cheated at no EVERY ea game .the our cry if acti did this with cod would be off the chain..

And the guy who says he was banned three times for no reason: I highly doubt that you were banned for no reason.

Well, he actually admitted he committed a bannable offense in this post here: Clicky

I'll copy & paste it, just in case he tries to edit it: "I wont lie I did the tamper data glitch and got banned for it,on a account I had no intention of using nor was it on my main account friends list.."

To the OP, it sucks you don't feel your video game purchase was worth your money. Perhaps in the future you will use this personal experience as a guide to not buy anymore FIFA and/or EA games.

Edited by Eggnogga

The game is brilliant, plays so well imo. I have a great time playing Seasons online and in career mode both as a manager and a player.

FUT, I've never really 'got it' to be honest, and if your spending your money on an achievement that is just luck then your stupid, sorry.

Don't blame the game, it was your choice.

• 2 weeks later...