Beating with bass - Reversals Only trouble

Divian BE

I play on beating with bass at the penthouse. I go to the middle window, let it crash. I only use the left stick and only the right stick to grab the opponent (no other moves). I do play on hard and I hit em through the window, but no achievement?

Do you only need to use the block in order to grab? Otherwise, can someone explain me how you counterattack with a grab as result?

thanks...

I don't have the achievement yet but will get to working on it tonight.

So this is a guess at it but I'm pretty sure I'm right as the achievement says No Directional attacks. You can't use the Directional Attack button to initiate the grab, you must initiate that grab via a reversal. To do a reversal hold the right trigger and then press up to block a high attack or press down to block a low attack. Timed right you'll grab them when they try to attack. Then just toss them out the window.

One question I'd like to know from anyone who might know is wouldn't this be easier tossing them down the elevator. Unless pressing the elevator button counts as an attack.

for the reversals only all you can do to attack/reverse is hold Right Trigger. and then when they attack high push up, or when they attack low push down. time it right and you will block and reverse it.

i found the fire place to work best. but the window or elevator would work too if you can time it right.

Place : Penthouse

Song : Sittin Sidewayz

Enemy : Dae Dae

I took Redman ... Only One Try ! But I tried it before with other fighters ( Game, My Char. , Dollar.... ). I throwed him out of the window like a little girl ^^.

There are no secrets behind this.You need the right timing , thats all.

Wish y`all the best , hope you will get it !

I took Redman ... Only One Try ! But I tried it before with other fighters ( Game, My Char. , Dollar.... ). I throwed him out of the window like a little girl ^^.

Thanks for the advice i'd been tryin this for a couple days and couldnt get it, got it on my 2nd try doin what you said

Thanks for the advice i'd been tryin this for a couple days and couldnt get it, got it on my 2nd try doin what you said

Fuckin eh... I tried for about two hours on this one with default guys (Big Boi and T.I.?) listening to Halo soundtrack, switched it to Redman v. Dae Dae and Sittin' Sideways and got it like on the fourth try. Who knew?

still can't get this one,

im seriously doing it right, touching nothing but right trigger to block and right stick to reverse when they throw an attack, ive thrown em outta that window three of four times now, after being very patient this is started to be pain in the ass i better get it sooner or later wnated to get another 1000/1000 :(

still can't get this one,

im seriously doing it right, touching nothing but right trigger to block and right stick to reverse when they throw an attack, ive thrown em outta that window three of four times now, after being very patient this is started to be pain in the ass i better get it sooner or later wnated to get another 1000/1000 :(

Dood... I feel ya.

I had the same problem, went back out to the main menu, double checked the options and I still had it on Normal difficulty. Forgot that you have to select "Apply Changes" after I moved it to Hard. And that made all the difference for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Seriously mate, the elevator in the office is the way to go.

Best songs I found to use were Get Low and It's Okay (One Blood) as these songs open the elevator doors numerous times in quick succession.

Absolutely that is how I did it and I used the song Kryptonite. That song has a lot of bass lines that run together and last a long time at the beginning so if you do not get it you have some time to recover and get your placement set up when they are coming....

People may know this already, but watch for the Elevator to make a spark. When it does the bass is about to hit it open.

• 7 months later...

Best method by far....by FAR.

• 2 weeks later...

i have not played this game in months and didnt know much about reversals and got it 2nd try. thanks!

• 9 months later...

thanks for this info buddy. had to go through a list of threads to find what i needed