Is this game worth $20?

Rascalov

I live in Europe and only have a PAL 360. I was browsing the marketplace on my dummy US Live account and noticed this game is on Games on Demand for $20. There is no other way I could play this game short of buying an American 360 and a retail copy of the game. That isn't really an option for me though. So I'm wondering if it's worth $20. I'm only interested in it for the achievements and Darkest of Days is listed in the 5-10 hours category for easy 1000s. What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I say get it. Despite what the CoD-loving fanboy above me thinks, you have to give it a chance. The guys who developed this game had extremely limited resources and I am impressed with how it turned out given that. Do yourself a favor and try it.

I say get it. Despite what the CoD-loving fanboy above me thinks, you have to give it a chance. The guys who developed this game had extremely limited resources and I am impressed with how it turned out given that. Do yourself a favor and try it.

Yeah retard I dont even like call of Duty, and if I dont like a quality title like that, I sure aint going to like a game of this quality.

Just admit it, if the achievements for this game were difficult or it didnt have any at all, you know you wouldnt find yourself playing it for fun. The ridiculously poor framerate on the 360 makes the game a chore to play.

Honestly, the game does remind me a lot of the original Call of Duty for PC. Darkest of Days is poorly made it is still stuck in 2003.

I don't play for achievements anymore. I haven't for a while. I got a full-time job, a wife and other responsibilities. I wish I had more time to cheev-hunt, but that's life in your way, man. I pretty much don't discriminate on games though. I'll play anything at least once.

This game isnt even worth the time you took to start this thread. LOL seriously, it sucks.

Easy 1k tho.

I assume since you said it's an easy 1K that you played it. So... it's not worth the time to start a thread but it's totally worth putting hours into to get 1000 gamer points? Okay, dude.

No game is worth $20 if you ask me....

With that said...I do have Halo 4 on preorder (but this is my first game I have preordered since Halo 2)

...just check ebay. Seriously I do this all the time!! I never pay more than 15 bucks for a game. Once it gets 6 months old...you can usually start to see them really cheap on ebay or half.com.

There is a Buy it now priced at $15. Took me 3 seconds to find it...im sure if you spent a day or two you can find one for like 10 bucks in the auctions

• 2 months later...
No game is worth $20 if you ask me....

With that said...I do have Halo 4 on preorder (but this is my first game I have preordered since Halo 2)

...just check ebay. Seriously I do this all the time!! I never pay more than 15 bucks for a game. Once it gets 6 months old...you can usually start to see them really cheap on ebay or half.com.

There is a Buy it now priced at $15. Took me 3 seconds to find it...im sure if you spent a day or two you can find one for like 10 bucks in the auctions

I would pay $5.00 for this steaming pile of shit MAX

• 3 months later...