Annoying!!

Why are the quiddich mini games so trying to get 5 stars on. Duelling was a piece of cake and potion club wasn't too tricky at all so wtf?!

I must have played that first one ten times by now and still only get 4 stars. Are you actually telling me you have to fly through the exact dead centre of the stars to get extra points because on occasions I've been just slightly off and not got that noise when you know you've hit dead centre.

What makes it worse is when your "teammate" swoops down out of no-where and barges you out of the way when you have a star lined up and cocks the whole thing up for you.

It's really frustrating me lol. I'm so near getting the full 1k gs and looks like I might leave it 50 short.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Aim for the center of the start and you will get 5 stars easily.

Easy my ass.. It's bullshit you must hit every star and nearly each in the center. I can't even 5 star the first one..keep getting 10 points short.

Edit: 6 at good max there kept getting 7 now I got 2 good 36 great which gives me 250 points more then my previous record. But I still need to get all others 5 star>.>

Edited by Infection Ftw

it took me awhile to get 5 on these, it is just practice thou i found that on the first 5 trials (warmups) i had to hit all of them in the center except for 8 of the which i could get away with brushing against.... it got very annoying at times especially as you cant skip the intros to the matches.... but i stuck to it and got there in the end...

one more quick note if i missed just 1 of the stars i would quit the match and start again to save time, simply because theres no way your gonna get a good enough score to get 5* rating.

good luck.. and may the force be with you... oops sorry wrong game... lol

• 6 months later...

Heres my problem with this, it’s a damn kids game! I know a lot of us adults play these kind of games for the “Easy” achievements, but bottom line the game was developed, produced and marketed for children. The age group most likely to actually want to play this game (gamer score whores aside) is 8-12 years.

Its not just this game, a lot of these games made for kids are like this. There will always be one or two achievements way over the skill level of the kids the game is geared towards. Its just wrong, who cares if adults play it and snag up an easy 1000 point, the concern should be if the kids can get them with a reasonable amount of effort.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Aim for the center of the start and you will get 5 stars easily.

Wow, really? Is that what you're supposed to do???

**Shakes head**

I’m happy you found it so easy, but I count 7 threads about this one achievement alone just on this first page, so apparently most are finding it difficult. Perhaps next time you’ll share something a little more substantial than “aim for the center” and be of some help to others.