get back to the shotgun?

Nostalgia37

What if the Exploding Room HASN'T exploded? I keep hearing about this thing being missable, so I'm worried. I just got the Rocket upgrade - have I missed it, or does it come later? If I've missed it, then where IS it? Since I've yet to encounter anything I would describe as an 'Exploding Room', I presumably haven't missed it for good...

And for some reason, it doesn't seem to be in the guide - that one just shows the Pistol, SMG, Carbine and Coil Rifle - I got all of them already.

Edited by BlackDragon

This is bugging me too.

I don't want some huge map of all items for the game I'm just curious what happens before I get to this exploding room you people are talking about, at what point should I start looking for the shotgun and AR? What should I avoid to prevent me from getting to this exploding room prematurely?

What if the Exploding Room HASN'T exploded? I keep hearing about this thing being missable, so I'm worried. I just got the Rocket upgrade - have I missed it, or does it come later? If I've missed it, then where IS it? Since I've yet to encounter anything I would describe as an 'Exploding Room', I presumably haven't missed it for good...

And for some reason, it doesn't seem to be in the guide - that one just shows the Pistol, SMG, Carbine and Coil Rifle - I got all of them already.

You'll know when your in the exploding room, its exploding... alot ;)

This is bugging me too.

I don't want some huge map of all items for the game I'm just curious what happens before I get to this exploding room you people are talking about, at what point should I start looking for the shotgun and AR? What should I avoid to prevent me from getting to this exploding room prematurely?

Without spoiling anything, the game tells you when to get the shotgun, it puts it on the map for you.

I think I got it now... the 'Shotgun' is the 'Pulse Rifle' is the 'Inertial Element'.

Yeah, no way tagging a single missable item with 3 different names could cause confusion. -_-

Blame Joystiq, they called it the Pulse Rifle of their map the everyone uses, so people used that instead of Inertial Element. Shotgun came into play simply because lets face it, its a shotgun.

I read in this game's guide that "Make sure you pick up the rifle and shotgun before the "exploding room" as you can't go back". So I read where's the shotgun but where is the rifle mentioned in that sentence? Right now I'm where you get the mask to bread under water, am I too far from where I can miss the shotgun or rifle? Can I go back and collect everything I've missed after I beat the game?