VIP pass??

SUTCLIFF 286

Didn't realise there was going to be a VIP pass for this game, can someone clarify if this is needed to play MP (like NFS:HP) or just for extra bells and whistles (like ME2)??

Not happy that everyones jumping on the VIP bandwagon, dont think its neccessary if the makers can make decent DLC to make you WANT to keep the game AND keep them in the moneys... just my 2 pence anyways

TBH i was critical of BFBC2 VIP pass, but it kinda paid off i suppose.

Cheers for the quick reply mate. I'm still gonna buy it, but will probably wait till its £20 NEW

Seriously why would you want to wait till it goes that cheap to play it, dont be so tight dig another £12 out of your wallet and go buy it from shopto or a Morrisons if you live near by to one., you wont regret it, if you do regret it im sorry but you have no taste in good games lol.

Great, another V.I.P Pass.

I was hoping to just play my brothers copy, but if I can get Brink wrapped up by saturday I can trade in that heap of shite and get DIRT3 for a fiver.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how good is this game, I was disappointed to see there was no review on this site as they are generally very good and in-depth.

@Suki

How much GS could I get without good LIVE skills and moderate racing sim skills ? 600GS ?

Also, Brink is slowly growing on me, however I doubt I will get campaign done on Hard of Versus due to my poor connection and I was way too harsh on Brink earlier. It is really growing on me, but it is defo not a keeper.

@Suki

How much GS could I get without good LIVE skills and moderate racing sim skills ? 600GS ?

Also, Brink is slowly growing on me, however I doubt I will get campaign done on Hard of Versus due to my poor connection and I was way too harsh on Brink earlier. It is really growing on me, but it is defo not a keeper.

More than that probably about 800G maybe more because most of the online achievements are boostable so people will be more than willing to help you out.

Cheers for the quick reply mate. I'm still gonna buy it, but will probably wait till its £20 NEW

tight as a ducks arse!!!.£20, youll be waiting a long time to buy it new at that price.tell you what ur obviously struggling a bit so maybe we can all have a whip round.oh sorry just realised aint time,too busy playing dirt3 :ass

tight as a ducks arse!!!.£20, youll be waiting a long time to buy it new at that price.tell you what ur obviously struggling a bit so maybe we can all have a whip round.oh sorry just realised aint time,too busy playing dirt3 :ass

If only there was an option to tick like comment haha.

I love being called tight! hahaha

Its not just the money mate, i'm gonna wait for my friends to get it aswell - plus with all the AAA titles about DIRT3 will be £20 in 2months tops

DIRT 2 was £17.99 on Zavvi 2 months after launch, also in the last month ive bough Crysis 2 and bloodstone (cant buy everything!)

ive bought bloodstone

I feel for you man, I really do.

After Quantum of Solace I had high hopes for that game, I did four levels tops and no matter how much I tried I just could not enjoy the game.

I HAVE JUST DID A SINGLE RACE SOMEWHERE IN FINLAND ON MY BROTHERS COPY AND I AM IN LOVE. I GOT STUCK BEHIND THE STUPID YANK WHO WENT BEFORE ME :p.

I HAVE JUST DID
I do not have high hopes for my Higher English grade :p Edited by adz5000

After Quantum of Solace I had high hopes for that game, I did four levels tops and no matter how much I tried I just could not enjoy the game.

-----

Yeah it wasn't great and 007 mode was uber gay!! Glad i only paid a tenner for it (being tight as a ducks arse paid off there!):uzi:

Back on topic, how much is it to buy the pass if you get the game 2nd hand??

...que a bunch of dicks flaming me for buying used games (don't hold back, i'm a big boy)

-----

Yeah it wasn't great and 007 mode was uber gay!! Glad i only paid a tenner for it (being tight as a ducks arse paid off there!):uzi:

Back on topic, how much is it to buy the pass if you get the game 2nd hand??

...que a bunch of dicks flaming me for buying used games (don't hold back, i'm a big boy)

What am i doing wrong with the whole quote thing?? Can't have my post looking as gay as that ^^ :eek:

Dunno what you are doing wrong with the quotes and it is 800MSP to get an online pass.

Which is pretty good, because it gives you 5 extra cars, online matches and youtube uploads.

I am only buying this because I get it for a fiver when I trade in Brink which I have 1000 :gsicon: