I love this game

I've had this game since it's release and even though I buy other games, it always seems like i come back to this one. It is my favorite shooter series because of everything you can do. Whether you prefer to be the responsible one to destroy vehicles or play as recon to mark people as they enter buildings for other to take them out. It is probably the best game there is. I probably never trade this game in and always come back to it when other games bore me.

I've had this game since it's release and even though I buy other games, it always seems like i come back to this one. It is my favorite shooter series because of everything you can do. Whether you prefer to be the responsible one to destroy vehicles or play as recon to mark people as they enter buildings for other to take them out. It is probably the best game there is. I probably never trade this game in and always come back to it when other games bore me.

I wish i'd played this game more, but my obsession with the Zombies mode in the Call of Doody games has got the best of me.

Don't get me wrong, I do love Battlefield games, and what you said hits the nail on the head for alot of people, I just try to play every game I own and sometimes certain games get overlooked... :(

What i love about this game is the fact that team work counts

i cannot play an objective mode in CoD because its just campers, killstreaks everywhere (yes i know play barebones no killstreaks etc but still) because people are obsessed with KD ratios

i love help out people in BC2 whether im an assault giving people ammo, medics healing and reviving people or an engineer healing tanks

i dont care about KD and this game doesnt either its all about team work i love it

cannot wait for BF3 gonna be amazing

I just love the scale of this game. Call of Duty and Halo are much smaller scales... battles in this game actually feel like battles and not a video game. Sure there may be more down time walking places, but the spawning system helps with that, and makes you feel even more successful when you complete the objectives.

so i have recently bought this game... yesterday i have finished the single player, the single was okay, not the greatest but very enjoyable..

Now I am ready for the multiplayer... i bought this game because of all the people who are screaming this game is way better then CoD... i have played my first few matches, but I cant seem to enjoy this type of multiplayer?! maybe because i am new to this...

Now I am ready for the multiplayer... i bought this game because of all the people who are screaming this game is way better then CoD... i have played my first few matches, but I cant seem to enjoy this type of multiplayer?! maybe because i am new to this...

Just play it some more. As you are new to Battlefields it takes little time to adjust to it and forget all the shit CoD puts you through. But when you finally get into to the game, then your just a couple of blocks away from Nirvana.

Also getting some friends to play with helps, and remember to stay in squad and play with it instead of soloing (If your squad is made of Assaults be a medic, or an engineer, and play your class and not an assault).