New Majestic Map Pack Pictures!

Disc07

Aw damn, you beat me to it!

I'm actually excited to play these maps! Skyline especially! It looks fucking sweet. They all look fucking sweet. Great skyboxes. I'll be staring up 24/7 just to watch the happnin's around the maps. Good attention to detail. Just like the Defiant map pack from Reach. And knowing how much detail has been put in these maps make me excited for the final map pack.

#Outcast

Edit: Landfall reminds me of something from Halo 3, don't know what it is. Does anyone get the same sort of feeling?

Also, based off the concept art originally shown, these maps seem close to what we originally expected, unlike Harvest and Wreckage from the Crimson map pack.

Edited by LickableLemons7

Edit: Landfall reminds me of something from Halo 3, don't know what it is. Does anyone get the same sort of feeling?

Probably Longshore what with the crates and the map taking place on some type of dock. At least that's the feeling I got from it. The burning city in the background is a nice touch too. Definitely enjoying the futuristic urban location of Skyline and will most likely be my favorite of the pack.

Landfall reminds me of the outside of Foundry. When you would glitch outside the map it look almost identical in appearance to Landfall in a way. Longshore (the Mythic map) could also be quite identical to it.

I knew these maps would be badass from the start and like I said in Lemon's original concept art Thread, Skyline and Landfall are going to be awesome. These maps are supposed to be smaller in size so that's cool too. It's a shame the MP is dead and boring though.

EDIT: Skyline looks like a scene from the Halo 4 Terminals when the Didact is talking to Lord of Admirals about "facing the enemy you have faced.."

Edited by BiggD

Call me crazy, but Landfall looks like it might take place on Reach. The architecture greatly resembles the design structure used on New Alexandria. And with the city burning in the background, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a replica of Reach. Since it was Humanity's military world before it fell, I imagine a lot of simulations and training exercises were built around the structuring of that world.

I remember! I remember!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs]Halo Landfall - YouTube[/ame]

Good times.