Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Yannie Boy

http://cdn.marketplaceimages.windowsphone.com/v8/images/acd99cab-a3ee-41b0-84ca-253abb8d024b?imageType=ws_icon_large

Achievement Guide and Roadmap

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10

-Offline: 0 (0:gsicon:)

-Online: 20 (200:gsicon:)

-Approximate time to 200: 50-100 Hours (Depends on Luck/Lvl 100)

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A

-Missable Achievements: None

-Glitchy Achievements: None known so far

-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No Cheats

-Extra Equipment Needed?: Windows Phone 8 Handset

-Price: Free

Special Thanks

darkendnight

Arsenic 17

Welcome to Uno and Friends. The first Uno game to hit the Windows Phone platform with true live Multiplayer. This is just like any other UNO game before but now you get to take on the Windows Phone community. Unlike the IOS and Android versions, there is no cross-play, but don't let the steer you away from this title. There are plenty of us to be able to play with. This is a Freemium game made by Gameloft where you need tokens to be able to play. It takes 2 tokens for each game. If you win a game you get 2 tokens, if you lose you get nothing. If you find yourself without any tokens, you get a scratch card after every hour to get more which usually range from 2-5 tokens. Of course there are microtransactions to buy more but that's it up to you to buy, as they are optional and not are required to complete the game. It will just help speed up the time to complete the game. If your're in it for the long haul, then enjoy this classic game with your Windows Phone community.

Disclaimer: Any reproduction of material without permission/credit allows me to punch you in the face.

Grab it here.

http://i.imgur.com/Rie5MMb.png

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=89868048-0df1-4e24-95e0-aea9b61ffdbd

Note: There is an in-game tracker under Achievements that keeps track of your progress for each achievement which makes things easier to work with.

0YCLiGJhbC9GCxsHG15SUmEzL2FjaC8wLzEyAAAAAOfn5-5NSA8=.jpg

Bonus Complete! 5:gsicon:

Complete a Bonus Goal!

**See The Finisher**

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001249500/1249523.jpg

Feelin' Wild! 10:gsicon:

Play 50 Wild Cards!

A Wild Card is the black card with the 4 colors on it, which allows you to change the color to any color that you like. Simply play 50 of these for this to unlock. Wild Cards "sparkle" so they are easy to notice.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001250000/1250077.jpg

Wild Child! 10:gsicon:

Play 50 Wild Draw Four Cards!

A Wild Draw Four Card acts like a Wild Card but on-top of being able to select the color of your choice, it will make the next player pick up 4 cards. Simply play 50 of these for this to unlock. Just like the Wild Cards, the Wild Draw Four Cards "sparkle" as well. Playing a Wild Draw Four card also counts towards Feelin' Wild!.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001249300/1249391.jpg

A Challenger Approaches! 20:gsicon:

Challenge another player's missed Uno! 25 times!

A Challenge is to essentially call-out someone for not declaring UNO when they are on their last card. Keep an eye out for the other players' cards when playing. When someone is down to their last card and don't call out UNO, you will see "Challenge UNO" over their icon. Quickly press the button to challenge the UNO and they will be forced to pick up 2 cards. Do this 25 times and this achievement will be yours.

0oCLiGJhbC9AFQQYXFVQHGEzL2FjaC8wLzQAAAAA5+fn-U1WEQ==.jpg

UNO Centennial! 5:gsicon:

Play 100 Cards!

**See In It for the Long Haul!**

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001249300/1249392.jpg

In It for the Long Haul! 20:gsicon:

Play 500 Cards!

These will unlock over time. Just simply play 100/500 cards and these will unlock. You can keep track of many cards you've played within the Achievements screen.

http://i.exophase.com/xbox/awards/93f07f78/s/82431.png

Master of the Game! 20:gsicon:

Win 50 UNO games!

Simple enough, just win 50 UNO games.

0ICLiGJhbC9DFQQYXFVQHGEzL2FjaC8wLzcAAAAA5+fn-2xfpA==.jpg

Primo Player 5:gsicon:

Play 10 UNO games!

Also simple enough, just play 10 UNO games, win or lose for this to unlock.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001249600/1249611.jpg

Boom! Level 25! 10:gsicon:

Achieve Level 25 in UNO & Friends!

**See Boom! Level 100!**

http://i.exophase.com/xbox/awards/a7d37796/s/82434.png

Be the UNO! Level 50! 10:gsicon:

Achieve Level 50 in UNO & Friends!

**See Boom! Level 100!**

http://i.exophase.com/xbox/awards/5e6abafd/s/82435.png

Boom! Level 100! 20:gsicon:

Achieve Level 100 in UNO & Friends!

These will probably be the last achievements you get in the game and which require the most time. It'll be a long grind to get all the exp needed to hit level 100. However for 40 Silver Coins, you can use the 50% Point Bonus power up to help make things easier along the way. Another way to ease the pain of these achievements, is having as many friends possible. This is unlike the XBOX List list, you can add as many as you like. Being added as a friend allows you to send tokens to each other from the Friends List allowing you to play more often.

04CLiGJhbC8WFQQYXFVQHGEzL2FjaC8wL2IAAAAA5+fn-KXlIA==.jpg

Go Green! 5:gsicon:

Change the color to Green 5 times with a Wild Card!

A Wild Card is the black card with the 4 colors on it which allows you to change the color to any that you like. Change the color to Green 5 times at any time for this to unlock.

0oCLiGJhbC8XFQQYXFVQHGEzL2FjaC8wL2MAAAAA5+fn-UUdsw==.jpg

I See Cards of Blue! 5:gsicon:

Change the color to Blue 5 times with a Wild Card!

A Wild Card is the black card with the 4 colors on it which allows you to change the color to any that you like. Change the color to Blue 5 times at any time for this to unlock.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001249500/1249524.jpg

Mellow Yellow! 10:gsicon:

Change the color to Yellow 20 times with a Wild Card!

A Wild Card is the black card with the 4 colors on it which allows you to change the color to any that you like. Change the color to Yellow 20 times at any time for this to unlock.

1oCLiGJhbC8RFQQYXFVQHGEzL2FjaC8wL2UAAAAA5+fn+QcO2Q==.jpg

Keep on Giving! 10:gsicon:

Give 5 Gifts while playing a game of UNO!

During a game of UNO, players are able to send gifts to other players. Simple click on a player's icon, select the Present Box, and select a gift you wish to give. Do this 5 times and the achievement will unlock.

1ICLiGJhbC8SFQQYXFVQHGEzL2FjaC8wL2YAAAAA5+fn+yYHbA==.jpg

An Inviting Friend! 5:gsicon:

Invite 5 friend to play UNO & Friends!

This can be done two ways.

With Randoms, During a game you have the option to "Friend" a player by clicking on them and selecting the +Friend icon. If they accept the invite go back to the Main Menu. Click on Create Game. Select Invite then select that one friend. Back out and re-invite them again. Do this 5 times and the achievement will unlock without needing to play the game.

With an XBOX Live Friend, done the same way as with Randoms, but they will already be added as a friend if they have played the game already.

http://www.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001249800/1249878.jpg

Remarkable Red! 5:gsicon:

Change the color to Red 20 times with a Wild Card!

A Wild Card is the black card with the 4 colors on it which allows you to change the color to any that you like. Change the color to Red 20 times at any time for this to unlock.

04CLiGJhbC9FCxsHG15SUmEzL2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-xsQbo=.jpg

Back-to-Back! 5:gsicon:

Win two UNO games in a row!

This one may trip some people up if they don't have any luck. You need to win 2 games in a row for this to unlock. This is boostable with friends. Just exchange turns after unlocking the achievement.

http://i.exophase.com/xbox/awards/7a333d16/s/82443.png

The Finisher! 20:gsicon:

Complete 50 Bonus Goals!

A Bonus Goal is a side objective that can be completed during the game for more points that add to your EXP. A bonus goal can range from gifting a player, picking up a card when you can play, to even adding a friend. A Bonus Goal will be displayed at the bottom of the loading screen when entering a game. This will come over time.

1YCLiGJhbC9ACxsHG15SUmEzL2FjaC8wLzE0AAAAAOfn5-oPW2U=.jpg

Power-Ups! 5:gsicon:

Use 5 Boosts!

Before each game, you have the choice to purchase power-ups using Silver Coins that are won from matches. You must use the Boost for it to count not just purchasing them. Since you must grind out the experience for the Level 100, just keep purchasing the 50% Point Bonus Boost and this will unlock after 5 games.

Edited by Yannie Boy

nice guide and well done on how speedy you made it, just thought i would mention that the bonus points boost has been priced up to 75 silver coins, i don't know if this has happened to me only, if it has happened for everyone, or if the price just keeps going up as you level up but it may be worth looking into or mentioning in the guide and roadmap.

once again nice guide will be a big help to people.

looks like there may be a limit of how many free scratches you can save up. I did like 5 free scratches without using any of the tokens and its not giving me any more free scratches. Was hoping to just save up a large among of tokens before playing.

A good place holder for Time to 200 is 50-100 hours (depending on skill). I am only Level 22 and I know I put at least 10 hours into the game, probably 15 or so. And I won 35% of the games I played, more than is typical I would think. The levels dont seem to take much longer to get to. They are not completly linear, but there is not much of an increase I have noticed yet (i.e. the game between level 10 and 11 is the sames as between 20 and 21...well close).

Also, you can just copy and paste the grey tiles from this site and when they get submitted by the community and updated by the staff, the copied ones in the guide will automatically get updated to color.

When looking at the Wild achievements, it seemed that my Wild Draw Four cards actually counted towards both achievements.

As for levels, I think has some exponential growth, albeit very minimal. Toki Wartooth12's profile (the number one player on the all time leaderboard...which is modded), has a total of 40,827 experience and is at level 76. That's around 537 experience average per level. I am currently at 4,259 experience and at level 22, which averages out to 193 experience per level.

MrZombieChicken is level 72 with 35,730 experience (496 average)

That being said, it probably takes around 700 experience or so, per level at 76 (because it's 537 average, meaning that the lower levels lessen that average). I guess it could be much worse.

Edited by Yin

When looking at the Wild achievements, it seemed that my Wild Draw Four cards actually counted towards both achievements.

As for levels, I think has some exponential growth, albeit very minimal. Toki Wartooth12's profile (the number one player on the all time leaderboard...which is modded), has a total of 40,827 experience and is at level 76. That's around 537 experience average per level. I am currently at 4,259 experience and at level 22, which averages out to 193 experience per level.

MrZombieChicken is level 72 with 35,730 experience (496 average)

That being said, it probably takes around 700 experience or so, per level at 76 (because it's 537 average, meaning that the lower levels lessen that average). I guess it could be much worse.

That guy has either hacked somehow or is a gamesloft account , with only 5 games won and 3 games lost, his xp total/level is obviously impossible to get

Also, you can just copy and paste the grey tiles from this site and when they get submitted by the community and updated by the staff, the copied ones in the guide will automatically get updated to color.

Oh wow...Didn't know that. I would've so submitted other guides that I had started and never got back to due to the tiles. Thanks for the tip! I'll get this moving then.

A good place holder for Time to 200 is 50-100 hours (depending on skill). I am only Level 22 and I know I put at least 10 hours into the game, probably 15 or so. And I won 35% of the games I played, more than is typical I would think. The levels dont seem to take much longer to get to. They are not completly linear, but there is not much of an increase I have noticed yet (i.e. the game between level 10 and 11 is the sames as between 20 and 21...well close).

Playing Draw 4 cards also counts towards the "Feeling Wild" achievements

Thanks for the tips/hints. Gave ya'll credit.

as daft as it may sound winning games with the 50% points boost is by far the quickest way to level up - not sure how practical it is to boost but at 120+ points per game you could certainly rank up very quickly with 3 others who simply draw cards/set you up every time

This works particularly if you stock up on Silver coins earned through the weekly challenge instead of paying money.

• 2 weeks later...

Some tips for the guide:

• After playing the game much more, I would estimate the completion time at 100+ hours.
  • Feeling Wild achievement - I would add to its description that it counts both Wild and Wild Draw 4 cards.
  • Boom Level 100 achievement - I would note that it takes 100,000 points to reach Level 100 and that this will definitely be your last achievement. It can also be estimated to take around 1000 games to reach this level, depending on wins. I would also add the importance of placing in the top 1000 for the weekly challenge in that it will support you with enough silver coins to keep your with 50% boost the entire week until you get more the next weekly challenge. Maybe give an estimate for this. With only using free tokens and gifted tokens, I expect this achievement to take 2 months or more do... :(
  • For all the "Go Green:" and "Mellow yellow" type achievements - you can note that both Wild and @Wild Draw 4 cards will work. Maybe just be more clear.
  • Back to Back achievement - Maybe describe how you can boost with friends. And link to an achievement trading thread. I am not sure how boosting works. I know there is private games and you need 4 people to start those right. Unlikely you can find that many to boost without a thread to organize.
  • Typo - Boom level 100: This is unlike the XBOX Live list. You can add as many as you like. Being added as a friend allows you to send tokens to each other from the Friends List allowing you to play more often.
  • Also, just a lot of small typos here and there. Not a big deal but its good to have perfect !

Just some additions. May or may not be good to add. I think so, but others might. Cheers.