First Review of Fracture [IGN]

shiningcheese

Heres the source:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/915/915794p1.html

IGN gave it a 5.9. He never really complained about anything MAJOR but he said that the AI is kind of stupid and it is pretty generic. I guess I can see that from playing the demo, but the terrain changing is so cool. I guess it would get old after a while, I mean most games that try and revolve around 1 good thing have a tendency to do that. It just seems like a really low score to give a game that seems decent and void of any major glitches...

Oh well, GameFly, you are my only friend.

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

i think that guy is being a little ignorant and overlooking some parts of the game, and taking it from a certain viewpoint instead of a neutral position. Either way, I too don't think the AI is dumb, since it killed me at least twice on the demo, on normal...what...i dont suck that bad >.> it does look to be a good game and i cant wait to rent it tommorow.

alright, i went out and rented a copy in the middle of my college day (though i probbaly shouldnt) and it has lived up to expectations so far. I think the campaign is quite decent except for the fact every so often the computer will easily overpower you, just teaches you to never stop moving lol. And as for multiplayer, it's just about as i had hoped, though i cant tell too much because there was like, onlly 1 guy online. One thing i can say, is that anyone who is good with a Black Widow will easily own multiplayer since a near-direct hit usually gives an instant kill, so the black widow is a bit overpowered in multiplayer but other than that it was fun.

IGN is shit!

They give 6.9 for BAJA!!! That is one the worst game of the year and 7.6 for BIA where AI is much more stupid than Fracture.

Looks like that for IGN what count is how much the producer pay for a review.

BTW the game is good, looks like Lost Planet and deformation is very cool, multiplayer is very fun.