Low Chaos/No Alerts/No Kills Video Walkthrough

Reel Big Mike

EDIT: All 3 mission walkthroughs are now posted here.

Red Dragon has started putting up his guides for the Dishonored DLC. He has the first 2 missions so far. The final mission will likely come in the next few days. I've used the guides for the first 2 missions and they work extremely well.

Mission 1: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DcWqunF2o8]Dishonored Knife of Dunwall DLC Gameplay Walkthrough - Stealth No Kills Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Mission 2 (Part 1/2): [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFbjwH_0PoM]Dishonored Knife of Dunwall Mission 2 Walkthrough Low Chaos Stealth Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Mission 2 (Part 2/2): [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGGbItJtq8U]Dishonored Knife of Dunwall Mission 2 Walkthrough Low Chaos Stealth Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Mission 3: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea12teoU_CU]Dishonored Knife of Dunwall Mission 3 Walkthrough The Surge Stealth - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Reel Big Mike

Only watched the first video (well worth a watch, I think I'll watch the rest, even though I already have the achievements), he does have some rather good routes through the areas; but what bugs me is: He doesn't pick up any runes (though he does say why), They make this so much easier, since there's no 'mostly flesh and steel' type achievement; Level 2 Void Gaze and Level 2 Blink are life savers!

Also, bone charms can help!

But it seem like if you follow his videos, the extras aren't needed at all!

Also, a little tip, that no one seems to know; though Daud's Blink only pauses time while you're not moving, the momentum from jumping doesn't count as moving, so if a ledge is just out of reach, jump on the spot as you aim with blink, Daud will pause in mid air, allowing you a better chance to aim at the ledge!

I love how you can do things so differently in this game.

That jump/blink takes some practice and getting used to though, lots of times I fell to my death when trying to do just that. I'm soooo not pro :p

Definitely level 2 on Blink and Void, agreed, didn't even use anything else, I couldn't have done it without Void, it became a crutch. But I did equip a couple bone charms for making my mana increase and whatnot, for those moments when you need to blink out of the way a few times quickly.

Good timing OP, found Red Dragons vids over the weekend when I was struggling through the last level, go figure he hadn't posted that one yet LOL!!! RD has some pretty great tactics. Those Overseers notice just about damn near everything in the last level though.

What I find funny is for the slaughterhouse in particular. Every guide/video I've seen so far including RD's is going through the front door, whereas I prefer the rooftop entrance.

[spoiler=missionone]If you go to the right towards the water after getting a timecard, there's empty oil tanks and a filling machine, grab a tank, fill it up and head along the rocks just below the wall.

On the docks there's only two guards on patrol out of view from the rest and a crane with a long chain. Once you get the timecard from the prisoners, if you sleep dart/knock out those guys you have pretty much a clear shot at the power station for the crane and the crane switch to bring it over so you can climb to the rooftop exit. This makes it really easy to get to the ceiling path to the office. This also puts the crane in position if you take the same exit out after the mission is done. Easy peasy.

[spoiler=missiontwo]2nd mission: Like how RD handled the hatters. I got too close and had to hide in a garbage can down the alley, taking popshots at the gang hoping they wouldn't see me. Then how he dealt with the crowd patrolling that building was better too. I didn't even think of that as my Blink wasn't upgraded, any time I hit the ground outside the door I got caught and wanted so much to use those beams. So I tried to sneak through the building which took forever with all the hatters about.

Timsh: Sleep dart him on the balcony!!! If you get over to the rooftop to meet with Billie and pick up the supplies, Timsh will come out onto the balcony and Billie will note that "there he is now, you can probably hit him from here" or something close to that. Go for it. I noticed Red Dragon didn't do that. Even without an upgraded bow I nailed him with a sleep dart while he was on the balcony still. Makes him realllllllly easy to get to and his personal lapdog stayed in his office for easy pickings. It's quite funny to see when guard patrolling goes onto the balcony, and doesn't even notice his boss unconscious right next to him :p

I never tried using the dumbwaiter in the basement to get to the upper floors though, but at one point I blinked through the gap of the dumbwaiter shaft and thought it might be fun to try another time. Gets you in behind the guards easily enough.

[spoiler=missionthree]As for the third mission since it's not posted yet: The Choke Bombs for crowd dispersal. I know, typical Divide and Conquer, common sense ;). But the patrol patterns of the Overseers are very overlapping, or they just stay put when on guard all in view of each other. Getting them out without getting caught is problematic and had to reload a ton of times because I kept getting caught knocking them out when they were too close to each other. Drop bombs on them from a distance to get them moving, then take any out that separate from the herd.

Actually found it easier to skip around/past the first group holding an assassin hostage and take out the main Overseer Hume first for some reason. Then backtrack to the first prisoner, by then the overseers will be on patrol down the hallways and can be picked off.

Edited by Opiate42

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...