Wasteland Sewers locations

DividedbyN1ght

Wasteland Sewer Missions and Locations

The sewers contain a wide range of objects you can collect and sell for a profit. Each sewer are has a loot pile, resembling a stack of bones and skulls. These loot piles contain the most valuable objects, including mutant adrenal glands-a rare ingredient required to make adrenaline overdrive.

There are 9 sewers total, 7 in Wasteland Sewers, and 2 Eastern Wasteland Sewers.

Wasteland Sewers

1. Ark Area Sewers

The entrance to this sewer system is not far from the Dam facility, where you exited the Ark and the wasted garage. Look for a prospector named Stieger standing near the hatch. Stieger warns you that the sewers are a dangerous place and is crawling with Mutants, but he also mentions that the mutants have stored their loot in the sewers, suggesting that you might find several valuables.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111013095406/rage/images/thumb/2/22/Rage_sewers_ArkArea.jpg/830px-Rage_sewers_ArkArea.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Pistol Rounds
  • Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

2. Outrigger Sewers

You can find the entrance to this sewer near the path leading to the radio tower and wasted garage, just north of the Outrigger Settlement.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111011210559/rage/images/thumb/2/25/Outrigger_sewer_entrance.jpg/600px-Outrigger_sewer_entrance.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Desert Spore
  • Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

3. Southern Sewers

The entrance to the southern sewer is located west of Wellspring under the highway ramp in the wasted territory.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111010140050/rage/images/thumb/e/e0/2011-10-10_00001.jpg/640px-2011-10-10_00001.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Feltrite crystal
  • Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

4. Wellspring Sewers

Look on the north side of the road leading to Wellspring find the sewer entance - it's only a few meters away from the town's gate. Coffer's shop is nearby so make sure you are stocked up on plenty of ammo and bandages.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111013045637/rage/images/thumb/8/81/Wellspring_sewer_entrance.jpg/830px-Wellspring_sewer_entrance.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland
  • Feltrite crystal

5. Northern Sewers

The Northern Sewer is located in scorcher territory beneath the highway bridge. If you are having trouble finding it look for a Stanely Express Mailbox - the sewer is right next to it.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111010140609/rage/images/thumb/1/18/2011-10-10_00002.jpg/640px-2011-10-10_00002.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

6. Kvasir's Sewers

Look for the hatch on the north side of the road, beyond the north watch tower. The hatch is postioned on a cliff overlooking Kvasir's lab.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/rage/images/thumb/5/5e/2011-10-10_00006.jpg/640px-2011-10-10_00006.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland
  • Rocket Launcher

7. Plateau Sewers

The plateau sewers is the largest and most dangerous of all the sewers in the wasteland. The entrance to these sewers is located near the northern watch tower. Juust look for the dedicated vehicle jump, marked by the hovering drone nearby. The sewer hatch is partially obscurred by some weeds and a large rock.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111010172752/rage/images/thumb/8/83/2011-10-10_00005.jpg/640px-2011-10-10_00005.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Pistol Rounds
  • Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

Eastern Wasteland Sewers

8. Subway Town Sewers

The sewer hatch is located just outside of Subway Town, just west of the bridge.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111011212413/rage/images/thumb/b/b7/2011-10-11_00170.jpg/830px-2011-10-11_00170.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

9. Shipyard Sewers

Look for this sewer entance by the over the hill jumpin the gearhead territory. Locate the green signs forming a makeshift ramp near the hovering drone. The sewer hatch is locate southeast of the ramp.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111011165722/rage/images/thumb/5/53/2011-10-11_00128.jpg/640px-2011-10-11_00128.jpg

Notable Loot:

• Pulse Shots
  • Small Battery Pack
  • Nanotrite Conduit
  • Mutant Adrenal Gland

---------------------------------------------------

Source: Wasteland Sewer Missions (DLC) - RAGE Wiki

As I said when I first started this, I do not take credit for this information. I found the information and in hopes of helping others, fixed it so that others would find this useful. Thank you everyone who helped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JuSt BLaZe - found sewer location pictures

Tyger7 - formatting and look

Edited by DividedbyN1ght
Adding image locations

Wasteland

- Scorcher Territory. Go right outside of Wellsprings and keep going right until you get to the area with all the overpass's. Its under the first Overpass on your right before you get to the Dead City entrance. If you have done the Stanley Express side missions or know where the Stanley Express drop box is in this area, if you were standing in front of the drop box its directly to you left.

When can I access the sewers ?

I am in Wellsprings and have all the other anarchy edition bonuses, but when I try to access the sewers I can't.

I have even cancelled and downloaded again the sewers dlc.

There is another code on the back of the slip with the anarchy dlc code. At least there was for me.

Might be helpful to include the sewer names so people know which ones they have done and so people don't post duplicate ones.

If you complete the sewer and find the treasure, the sewer name shows up in your Jobs screen.

-There is another sewer entrance in the ghost territory. It's in front of the ark emergence territory. Underneath a bridge with a wall of rocks behind it. There is a Red tent next to it.

The one above is called: Ark Area Sewers.

- Scorcher Territory. Go right outside of Wellsprings and keep going right until you get to the area with all the overpass's. Its under the first Overpass on your right before you get to the Dead City entrance. If you have done the Stanley Express side missions or know where the Stanley Express drop box is in this area, if you were standing in front of the drop box its directly to you left.

This one is called: Northern Sewers.

I just started doing them so I only have those two names so far.

Yes, I already downloaded both :(

Are the sewers needed for achievements ? Are they useful at all ?

The sewers are not necessary for achievements. They provide loot and makes your heart jump when you turn around and see a pack of mutants charging at you from nowhere.

Might be helpful to include the sewer names so people know which ones they have done and so people don't post duplicate ones.

If you do what the guy who started the post says first, Which apparently you didnt do or you would have just asked us to include the names and let it be. The problem is everyone wants to talk but not listen. Go find another thread to get your post count up on.

The sewers are not necessary for achievements. They provide loot and makes your heart jump when you turn around and see a pack of mutants charging at you from nowhere.

I am almost positive that doing the sewers and the corresponding job on the jobs board in Wellspring made my Obsessive Compulsive counter move up one. So they may not be necessary but could help you get that achievement quicker. Seems like a lot of people are having trouble getting that one.

I am almost positive that doing the sewers and the corresponding job on the jobs board in Wellspring made my Obsessive Compulsive counter move up one. So they may not be necessary but could help you get that achievement quicker. Seems like a lot of people are having trouble getting that one.

That's a good point. I just noticed it as well. I guess it depends on whether or not the Obsessive counter includes these jobs when unlocking the achievement (which I don't know yet since I'm still mid-game).

There is one job that requires you to go into the Wellspring sewers, but it can be done even if you don't have the Sewers DLC. The DLC simply lers you go into any sewer regardless of mission. The only one that counts towards Obsessive Compulsive is the actual job for it.

When can I access the sewers ?

I am in Wellsprings and have all the other anarchy edition bonuses, but when I try to access the sewers I can't.

I have even cancelled and downloaded again the sewers dlc.

Ok, I'm sorry, I'm stupid, all this time I was trying to enter a manhole that wasn't a sewer entrance, but just a manhole (maybe it's an exit-only manhole, I don't know).

There is one job that requires you to go into the Wellspring sewers, but it can be done even if you don't have the Sewers DLC. The DLC simply lets you go into any sewer regardless of mission. The only one that counts towards Obsessive Compulsive is the actual job for it.

No. The one I noticed was when I did the job board sewer mission for the sewer closest to Wellsprings. I didn't check my OCD count for each sewer mission. It definitely wasn't during the actual story sewer mission. It could have counted that sewer system as being part of the other one, as I hadn't done the story sewer mission, but I highly doubt it.

There is another code on the back of the slip with the anarchy dlc code. At least there was for me.

I have the anarchy edition and only put in the code from the side that gave the armor and shotgun thinking that was all that was given for the preorder. I never thought about looking on the other side before reading this. I was about to give live 800 points to get the sewer missions. Thanks for the save.

This is complete now.

Wow, I wake up to a complete guide. Sweet, dude. Even though the sewers aren't really required for specific achievements, I'm going to do all of them anyways. I just started on the second disc and hadn't seen any sewers yet so I was pleased to see here that there are some. Bookmarked.

Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you "win", you are still retarded.

I speak for all retards when I say, we are all winners here. Lol.

Edited by fastNcurious

Hope you don't mind, I fixed your formatting problems and made it a bit easier to read. I would have to say though, I am not sure how good the loot is, since I can buy most of that at a store and with gambling, I basically have inifinite money (turbo controller). For explorers without a turbo controller or for those too scared to leave their precious Xboxs on overnight, this would be fine.

No, I don't mind at all. Thank you for formatting and fixing it for me. I put the information for this DLC together, so that when someone wanted or needed it, it would be there. If the loot is not good enough, then for an easier time with achievements. With how many enemies that spawn in each sewer the achievements that require a certain number of kills with a certain weapon, are acquired faster and easier, in my opinion.

Edited by DividedbyN1ght